Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

THANK YOU!! I'M QUITE PLEASED WITH THIS ONE 'CUZ I THINK THE LEAD TONE ON THE ORIGINAL IS SHIT. SOUNDS WAY TOO WET AND THIN AND IT'S WAY TOO QUIET. I WAS THINKING ABOUT RECORDING THE GUITAR SOLOS TO EVERY SINERGY SONG ON BEWARE THE HEAVENS BUT I'LL NEED TO PRACTISE ALOT FIRST. :D

I'LL SEE IF I CAN REMEMBER SATURDAY NIGHT OR ON SUNDAY AND/OR MONDAY CUZ THEY ARE MY DAYS OFF FROM WORK.

AND I WON'T BE DOING SILENCT NIGHT, BODOM NIGHT TONIGHT CUZ I CAN'T PLAY IT PROPERLY. I WILL TRY AND HAVE IT DONE SOON THOUGH. I DIDN'T REALISE HOW RUBBISH I AM, I NEED TO START PRACTISING AGAIN OR SOMETHING.

Bah, again bitching on yourself. If you were shit then I should stop playing, :lol: Nice Sinergy solo and definitely looking forward if you finally record all Sinergy solos from BTH :kickass:

Cool :) Erm, how about Bed of Razorz?

*Bed of Razors :)

I'd take part in this wonderful thread but I have gay GCSE exams, so my playing time is limited to like 1 hour a week :cry:
and will conitune to be like this for 9 weeks!.
Then it will be back to playing 6 hours+ a day, so watch out for in two months for some audio recordings of Bed of Razors, Lake Bodom, ETID, and a video of Deadnight Warrior (In D standard though ,too scared to tune the guitar down half a step).

Oh and about your floyd- if it goes out of tune, 9's are TOO thin for a full tone down tuning -10's at least, most people use 11's!

*Bed of Razors :)

Oh and about your floyd- if it goes out of tune, 9's are TOO thin for a full tone down tuning -10's at least, most people use 11's!

I know, I just prefer spelling it the way the spell it in the CD book ;)

And you know how FR's are, like when you change strings it takes a while for it to settle down and stop going out of tune? Well, Cos I put the tuning up from Drop C to D standard without slightly adjusting the springs, it kinda does the same thing.. :)

I know, I just prefer spelling it the way the spell it in the CD book ;)

Lol, I'm a english freak, so ignore me being pedantic.

Very Good cover of Silent Night Bodom Night, makes me envious that you have so much time to play, I shouldn't even be on these forums to be honest - my chemisty notes are not gonna finish themselves...

Just of interest what Live show is the intro from? and where did you get the backing track from? And if you made it could you send it to me? :)

Lol, I'm a english freak, so ignore me being pedantic.

Very Good cover of Silent Night Bodom Night, makes me envious that you have so much time to paly, shouldn't even be on this forums to be honest - my chemisty notes are not gonna finish themselves...

Just of interest what Live show is the intro from? and where did you get the backing track from? And if you made it could you send it to me? :)

Me too, I hate bad grammar, especially on the internet..

And its from the CRY-SKL show :) Tabs are in the first post of the tab thread, under "other"

And I know how you feel, my highers are gay :( I think Highers are the equivalent of your A levels?

Me too, I hate bad grammar, especially on the internet..

And its from the CRY-SKL show :) Tabs are in the first post of the tab thread, under "other"

And I know how you feel, my highers are gay :( I think Highers are the equivalent of your A levels?

Thanks man! yeah A - Levels are indeed your "highers", doing my first year of Highers next year, called As, then second year is A Levels proper, ah well, less subjects so should have more time.
Your very lucky to have been able to play during your pre exam period - l would join, but I can't, unless I somehow have an extended break somewhere...

Thanks man! yeah A - Levels are indeed your "highers", doing my first year of Highers next year, called As, then second year is A Levels proper, ah well, less subjects so should have more time.
Your very lucky to have been able to play during your pre exam period - l would join, but I can't, unless I somehow have an extended break somewhere...

Hehe, well, I'll get to studying soon.. I can't do it at home tho..