Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

You can play that? Well, after your COBOT song I'm starting to belive that you've either been hiding some of your abilities or that you've practised a shitload for it :lol: It's a hell of a complicated song, but it rocks :kickass:

I can indeed. I only learnt it yesterday and practised it for about an hour in my room and then came down to play along with the recording. The last time I learnt Necrophagist was over 8 months ago, or something. I'm suprised I could do it, but it's quite "easy" since the other guy played it and his sweeping patterns are standard, where as Muhammed puts the tapped note in the fucking MIDDLE of a damn triplet, what an ass! :mad:

Wanna try the stillborn ones solo? Its my favourite!:worship:
you can do triplets at 240..

That's a kickass solo. I used to know how to play it, but couldn't do it at speed. I could probably get close now on some parts if I tried, but that thing where he puts the high note in the middle of a triplet really fucks me up.

Yea of course they are dude!!
Would be really awesome since I think we haven't really had any.

Good luck:lol:
Build up slowly, learn the notes first and then speed up.

I was kind of joking, Necrophagist is way out of my league atm, but I can try it 25% of speed I supose :lol:

I can indeed. I only learnt it yesterday and practised it for about an hour in my room and then came down to play along with the recording. The last time I learnt Necrophagist was over 8 months ago, or something. I'm suprised I could do it, but it's quite "easy" since the other guy played it and his sweeping patterns are standard, where as Muhammed puts the tapped note in the fucking MIDDLE of a damn triplet, what an ass! :mad:

That's a kickass solo. I used to know how to play it, but couldn't do it at speed. I could probably get close now on some parts if I tried, but that thing where he puts the high note in the middle of a triplet really fucks me up.

:lol: Yeah, Muhammed's licks are pretty sick. Still, the other dudes licks are sick too for me :lol:

Alright ! I'm currently building a little ``home studio`` (nothing big, just what I need to record) but I don't have anything installed yet (mics and stuff) so I'll record with a shitty camera and I'll try to make it sound as good as I can !

Yeah why not ! haha I have a fucking old Casio keyboard lol I really should get a new one ! I can't even make dynamics by hitting softer or harder lol it all comes out at the same volume haha

Recording of the Week - Mask of Sanity (Interlude - Bars 63 - 74)

*Advanced* Mask of Sanity (Dual Solo - Bars 153 - 160)

I was gonna post the main solo as the advanced part, but I thought there was a lot involved in it, so the dual solo seemed the better option!

New YouTube video!

Done with everything, die for nothing! mp3 Download
That was one of the hardest songs I've ever cover cause the solos are damn fast so sorry for any sloppiness!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R71Emf64Alk&fmt=18[/ame]