Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

I love this thread! :lol:

party0051.gif

Ok, I've asked him if he wanna do a solo duel and if we should cover something or make an own solo and he answered me this: own, now u can pick, my style is speed with pentatonics and aeolin scales, wut is your style?

So can anyone give me a cool rythm guitar riff over which I can play a solo? I'm too busy atm to make a complete new one.

Why don't you take something like this Passage to the Reaper thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Arcane: I say go for PTTR.

sykosick2 wrote:''ok retard read the fuckin description dumbass i wuz bored, but if u wanna be a fuckin flaming faggot bout it, jus cuz ur mommy didnt raise u right and be there to tell you that its not right for a boy to tuck ur dick between ur legs, ill tell you if u think i suck and u can do better how bout a solo duel faggot?''
lol!

Everyone in this forum are way better than this guy!

:lol: Maybe we should all challenge him and see what he does when he's pwned so many times :lol:

LOL:
swFlappy (14 seconds ago)
Omg dude us guys at the Bodom forum think you really feckin' good dude, can ye please record a vid of you playing Kissing the Shadows? Youre awes0me dude!

Posted at his Living Dead Beat video. Let's hope he does it.

:kickass:

He said:haha r u kidding me i would ripp you apart u have nothin on how i really play u r a fuckin joke son,lmao, when u can compose something and METALLICA likes it then ur worthy of my time, www.myspace.com/dementia386, 'the unforgiven IV'

my band asked james hetfield if they would mind if we did it he said if its good go ahead he and lars heard it and said fucking great ya so u can fuck off, plus,lol, im a signed artist im rolling in money ur not lmao so fuck you

Now I see that this guy is crazy

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Holy shit, those pictures and clips made me laugh so hard I can hardly breathe.

I honestly had to listen to a ton of Mitch, Lowberg, Arcane, and Jose's new solo clip just to wash the terrible playing out of my ears, which were left previously reeling in pain.