Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Found in one of his albums:

l_15d759dd319f4671b5f3dff9621fbb5b.jpg

"i sold these, and i miss them more than ever now =[["

That's a picture of Alexi's guitar in some Guitar World magazine if I remember right...

I love how he always has an excuse in every single video: "I wuz drunk" "I wuz tired" "My fingers were stiff" :lol:

I told him that he can't play guitar and that I was better after 10 seconds of playing.

His answer: " i know if you can tell like i dont concentrate much on wut i play ,as most ppl tell me, like i should really listen or look at my guitar, which i probly should id probly play alot better, well actually i do ,check me out, www.myspace.com/dementia386

Then I told him again that he can't play guitar and that he should take a lot at his youtube ratings and comments and if he means all serious and if he really want to make a solo duel with me. Oh and if he want to join UM

His answer : wut is UM?ultimatemetal? naw i want an own with a straight made up solo 3 minutes homes, and fuck all those comments cuz i told u i dont pay attention to wut im playing on youtube most of the time im drunk especially on the bloodrunk lesson im bout to put, i cant help it that im an alcoholic, well i can but its hard, but i will stay sober for the solo duel

And he told his 'Band' was signed by Total Brutal Records?
Does anyony know this label? I've googled it and all I can't found is this: Short lived speedcore label from Germany. Informally succeeded by Brain Distortion and later United Speedcore Nation.

I told him that he can't play guitar and that I was better after 10 seconds of playing.

His answer: " i know if you can tell like i dont concentrate much on wut i play ,as most ppl tell me, like i should really listen or look at my guitar, which i probly should id probly play alot better, well actually i do ,check me out, www.myspace.com/dementia386

Then I told him again that he can't play guitar and that he should take a lot at his youtube ratings and comments and if he means all serious and if he really want to make a solo duel with me. Oh and if he want to join UM

His answer : wut is UM?ultimatemetal? naw i want an own with a straight made up solo 3 minutes homes, and fuck all those comments cuz i told u i dont pay attention to wut im playing on youtube most of the time im drunk especially on the bloodrunk lesson im bout to put, i cant help it that im an alcoholic, well i can but its hard, but i will stay sober for the solo duel

And he told his 'Band' was signed by Total Brutal Records?
Does anyony know this label? I've googled it and all I can't found is this: Short lived speedcore label from Germany. Informally succeeded by Brain Distortion and later United Speedcore Nation.

Short lived because they signed with Olson

He's a compulsive liar for god sake! So far he; has been in prison for 6 months; is an alcoholic; has been taught guitar three times by Alexi Laiho; has owned an Alexi signature ESP; has spoken to members of Metallica who told him his song was good; is signed to a record label and is getting a lot of money

Have I missed anything?

He's a compulsive liar for god sake! So far he; has been in prison for 6 months; is an alcoholic; has been taught guitar three times by Alexi Laiho; has owned an Alexi signature ESP; has spoken to members of Metallica who told him his song was good; is signed to a record label and is getting a lot of money

Have I missed anything?

Yes, this:
"Album comes out worldwide August 13th 2009"
and the photo album concerts we played live