Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Cool one, it's weird the place where there are no guitars and you just sit there playing with the pick :lol:

Yeah, you're right :lol:

That was awesome, Arcane!! How the heck do you get a tone like that out of a PX4. :lol:

Thx!

S&D>MM-04>cable>Korg>cool setting without a cab model>ReValver>Peavey>Marshall JCM that's it :)

You guys should try this amazing vst:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/equipment/489579-nick-crow-8505-lead-guitar-amp-vst-plug.html
It sounds much better than ReValver mkIII /Guitar rig/Line 6 Toneport...

and it's free:headbang:

I know this but I think I have tons of better vst's for rythm and lead :)

Edit: I just checked out a few samples from this page... fuck! This sound is brutal!

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/425433/idea.mp3 how can he get this sound?!?!?

Cool tone! About the head, I'll try and see how it works. Sounds awesome from what he has done. But if you don't mind, could you explain to me a bit how to install/use it? I'm not that good at VST stuff.

I will try to do the next one (If I get my recording stuff fixed), but my foot is broken so ... holding a guitar (especially V's) is not easy.
Anyways, it had to be a D standard song when I wanted to record.
We will see.

Anyways, iam back again :eek:

For adobe audition: effects>add/delete folder> click on the folder where your .dll file is saved.
then click on effects again> VST> ReValver;Voxengo;Nick Crow thing.... whatever you have added

For Reaper: Options>Preferences>Plug-Ins>VST>add the folder where your ddl file is save
then record a track>fx>VST>click on the plugin you want to use

I don't know why, but I have no add/delete folder thing in Audition (Audition 3.0). Should it be on the top bar or somewhere else?
166zy4z.jpg

German is a wonderful language haha. Those words cut like razor blades.

Sicher, was hattest du erwartet ?

Ich werd den VST-Amp mal ausprobieren, allerdings bin ich eigentlich 100% zufrieden mit meinem jetzigen Sound.

Arcane, dein vorheriger Sound gefiel mir besser, der zweite klingt ausserdem ein wenig nach Mitch, der erste hat einen eigenen Style :)

So, enough German here :D

Also wenn ich ehrlich bin, dann gefeäält mir der neue sogar besser. :) Der Peavey Sound ist mirgenwie zu blechern aber der jetz ist richtig geil aggressiv. Und ich finde Mitch's sound auhc zu 'blechern'...

you have to click on Edit before you can load a VST plugin ;) now you are in the multitrack window..

double click on the track you want to put a vst over or just click on the Edit window...

I'd like to know where you guys get all the VST plugins?
like fore the peavey 6505 or the jcm 800 cab?

and how to you use these?
many thanx in advance