Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

That 11 years old guitar-player was awesome!! He'll have many many girls someday like 5 years later :)

I made some new videos, and I just wanted to put 'em here..

and

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking awesome. You tore that shit up:kickass: For some reason the 2nd vid wouldn't load though, but I'll check it out another time

Another type of cover but I think I can put it in this thread :
Hope you enjoy (all instruments played by computer)

^ hawt :oops: :lol:
na srsly pretty nice playin. u should try to learn some melody parts instead of just rythm guitar all the time.
guess that would help to improve your playing :) - not saying it is bad in any way though!

dunno but for some reason,
girls* + guitars are just ... :oops:

*especially the ones that can actually play it

@HAemlock: :lol::lol::lol: Had seen some but never checked them, but it's quite hilarious.

@nikkinewlove: Sounds good, but next time play it over a bt or guitar pro or something muting the track you're playing, it'll make it much easier to listen to your playing and advice you on what should be better or it's good or all that. Oh, and cheer up, looks like you're beeing forced to play, playing should be fun :)

Keyboards for Banned from Heaven. We had maybe 15 minutes to can it up before sauna on Friday as we were drinking and there was technical glitches too with the camera so it was hard but there it is. :D Hope it's not too bad.