Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

^Yeah it was sloppy and the drum sound is too much of a sniper bullet for a ballad, but the guitar tone is pretty nice and that melody improvisation somewhere closer to the end.

For me it wasn't bad, too. But your Title is maybe a lil bit wrong :D
And where the fuck you have this hat?

This hat thing can be bought from any ddr dealer in berlin :lol:

the chokehold cover was a bit sloppy. I would pratice it way more often before uploading a video.

Yeah I changed the AMP from US HI-G to RECTO, I like it. :) Solos? Can't play them. :lol:

And I dunno...it feels natural to play like that, it's just changed over time I guess.

I think Mitch has an awesome right hand picking technique. He nevers seems to be pushing it harder than it can go. It just seems so relaxed and flows.

Great videos Mitch!

I dont' think it's changed but I've had like 5/6 people say it has!! So I guess it's just changed naturally over the last few months or so, but I can pick at like 180-200 easily with this style so no need to change it!

Well, I had 5-6 (thousand) people tell me that Alexi is the most skilled guitarist in the world. Doesn't make it true :lol: For what it's worth it looks the same to me =P I think people are probably just seeing your hand at a different angle than they usually do, and simply never actually understood its entirety to begin with. I also think Mitch would be more familiar with the way his hand picks better than random youtube users would.