Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

I've made fun of that guy so many times that he banned me from commenting his videos and on his channel.

I think he's not the worst player. What he plays seems mostly correct (except the solo) but I don't understand why he plays with an e-tuning guitar. There are 100 ways to change the tuning of a song. But his fainboiness is exaggerated...

Well I posted it because of the acoustics created by the rehearsal place rather then the guy's looks or exceptional playing skills.. I fail to understand why someone thinks any good will come out of trying to look like Alexi.

I think he's not the worst player. What he plays seems mostly correct (except the solo) but I don't understand why he plays with an e-tuning guitar.

Mostly correct seems like the wrong words to me :lol: I'd say it's mostly incorrect with a few places where he plays the correct melody.

Also, Alexi doesn't wear glasses! If he was a true fanboy he'd play blind or get contacts. :wave:

Maybe my memory is failing me in my old age, but it seems as though he is not in the correct tunning for that song.

I mean it sounds correct but looks like he is in drop D playing everything but Low D a step lower than I know it. I'll have to double check it when I return home.

Not sure what's the right place to post this but sometime ago I found this, you can hear Bed Of Razors from 0:00 to 0:26 and straight after that you can hear Tie My Rope

Last edited by a moderator: