Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Guys, it's way off. Nearly 1/2 of all notes are not correct, the solos are sloppy, the tone sucks and he's wearing gloves.

It's not perfect, but it is prob the best one I could find on youtube.

And that song is awesome...you guys are crazy. One of the best on that album! It's such a dark song and the riffs are awesome...so are the solos.....why don't you guys like this song?

And that song is awesome...you guys are crazy. One of the best on that album! It's such a dark song and the riffs are awesome...so are the solos.....why don't you guys like this song?

Indeed, but that doesn't reallys ay much :lol: But my main point was really, that you don't see many covers of SW-songs (except for Lake Bodom and The Nail outro sweeps), but there are five million Silent Night, Bodom Night-covers.

Indeed, but that doesn't reallys ay much :lol: But my main point was really, that you don't see many covers of SW-songs (except for Lake Bodom and The Nail outro sweeps), but there are five million Silent Night, Bodom Night-covers.

You make a valid point sir. All the CoB songs I want to see people cover are usually not. It always the same "hits"

I'm going to make it a point now to learn some SW songs.

It's a moody and interesting song with later observation, the keyboards are atmospheric, solos are great, I love the part right after the solos too. The problem is like with many Blooddrunk songs the abscence of a catchy riff. It's a tight album but without the keyboard it would be nothing. There's a few cool riffs (Tie My Rope, Smilex, Banned) but that's all there is to that, otherwise the guitars are there for heaviness which is frustrating cos noise is not what Bodom should be about.

Can't see what's special about the verse riff, but obviously there's immense diversity on opinions about riffs. The part with keyboards and the weird riff and drums like 0:52 - 1:01 is nice edit fucking genious.

See what you think guys, the main aim of this was to mess around with a digital recorder I got (Boss Micro BR). Only spent around 30 minutes recording. I like the harmony though! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm new here, just wanted to introduce myself. Here's me doing Was it Worth it?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RXyw4WFa-Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RXyw4WFa-Y[/ame]