Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

This could fit some old video game storyline scenes. I wonder why can't we see her play, is this just notes typed on computer.

The intro speech (0:35) by Alexi that's pitched low sounds like he's in misery.

Here you have an audible silent keyboard section at 1:32 and 2:33.

The vocalist sounds like a swearing donald duck or smth and why they waste this opportunity by playing traditional songs instead of rarities and unplayed songs that fans wish Bodom would play?

Maybe the singer will steal Alexi's mystical aura of old and score some insecure batgirl's aids infected cunt and get the buzz of his life... but let's not get ahead of ourselves. To be sincere I think they could be well off playing rare songs that COB don't play live. That way there could be a reason for all COB's fans to watch them (any COB cover band). Now they're just a parody of COB, despite all the effort put into practicing this stuff, because 90% is not enough. That, and fix those vocals, do something about them. I'm just giving advice. No-one in their right mind cares about a cover band of COB, because it's all kinda sucky. But every fan of the band would care or even pay to see a garage band pull off COB's rarities that were rarely if ever played live, just to feel how those songs behave in live environment.

Last edited: