Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Sweet playing!

And what snare is that again?
I hated the DFH snares, and also the bassdrum a bit, if you say this snare sound was good, I agree. But wait till you hear some blastbeats:lol:
The cymbals and the toms rock though.

Sweet playing!

And what snare is that again?
I hated the DFH snares, and also the bassdrum a bit, if you say this snare sound was good, I agree. But wait till you hear some blastbeats:lol:
The cymbals and the toms rock though.
Thanks!
It's the Pearl 14''
But,I prefer the snare of Ezdrummer...It sound better.
yup, not bad. I like it
Thank you very much!

I know is not any ROTW, but I learned Oops I Did It Again solo yesterday and decided to record it, let me know what you think. I apologise for the really low BT but I don't have FL in this computer so I couldn't make a proper BT and I had to use the original recording, so I had to put it quite low so Alexi's solo wouldn't be overheard covering my mistakes :lol:

I also forgot to add the nice chorus effect that CEP has and that makes the leads tone quite better, so it's a bit ''raw'' :lol:

Oops I Did It Again solo

I've finally learn the solo
Banned from heaven Intro+Solo: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6802087
The drum is from Ezdrummer(Drumkit from hell)

Great! Reallt nice playing and tone! I really liked it man.

If you want I can. What'd you like to do?

yeah they are.

Ok, I knew about them. They have their own website and they even kinda tour, :lol:

:kickass: Kissing The Shadows Mitch!

this thread just seems to have 3 participants in it now days.

Yep, :lol: Kinda sad though, because there are loads of players around that could take part, and it'd be funnier and it'd go faster because there'd be more contributions and that'd make people try harder and keep pushing themselves, which IMO is the best that this thread has: you hear the best cover and, for the next week recording, you try to be better and be the best one. That way it's loads of fun and also helps your playing if the other people comment on your recordings and tell you what could you improve.

That's nice!

@mitch good job with the intro of Kissing the Shadow!

Good job Jose :)

Thanks both of you! :D