Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Yup, but there's a reason: Blooddrunk it's quite tricky for me at least, and then the PMIB is a 2nd take cos I snapped the A string and when I restrung the whole guitar I went into C# to learn Vader's What Colour Is Your Blood, so I haven't given it another shot :lol: But I eventually will and hopefully get it better.

Check out Tab Thread. Their is a new tab made by Fret on the last pages which is pretty accurate.

Oh and I've tried Chokehold. It's a pretty bad recording with lots of mistakes and a sloppy solo (I just clicked record and did only one recording) but I haven't played it since one year or so and for some reason I can't play over the BT cause everytime I went out of rythm in the verse but when I play without BT it works...
I will try to make a better recording with BT this weekend. Chokehold!

Sorry to say but that was very sloppy for your standards. You can do wayyyy better! =p

Arcane, wasn't bad for an only gutiar track, but as Flappy said, I'm sure you can do it much better, so looking forward your submission with BT and everything :kickass:

Sooo, new strings and time for some D standard recordings :kickass: Let me know what you think and Flappy, let me know if that ''distant'' sound is now gone.

ROTW - Chokehold solo

ROTW - Smile Pretty For The Devil solo

Punch Me I Bleed solo This time less sloopy me thinks and with no strings snapping :D

There's still a bit of distance in your SPFTD solo. Allthough I like that one the best! It's a really nice recording! I think the other two could have been a bit better.

Recording of the Week - Wrath Within Keys/Guitar Solo (Bars 113 - 132 - Ultimate Guitar Version)

This should be sufficient for both beginner and advanced parts! It gets a little tricky towards the end, but it's not impossible!

U fucking rock:D:D
And there's a new, mitch approved, wrath within tab, by Fret, I guess it's fine.

Hehe, I knew you'd be pleased Marfal :p Is there a new tab? I quite wanna see it actually!

Also, I'm gonna change to first page, so it's kinda like the first page of the Tab Thread. Basically I'll arrange the ROTW's into the albums they are from, and put the week number next to them! Hopefully it should look good!

There's still a bit of distance in your SPFTD solo. Allthough I like that one the best! It's a really nice recording! I think the other two could have been a bit better.

Really? I thought the SPFTD was the weakest one :lol: The Chokehold one is easy but it's a bitch to get right, specially the ''harmonics sweep'' at the begining.

Recording of the Week - Wrath Within Keys/Guitar Solo (Bars 113 - 132 - Ultimate Guitar Version)

This should be sufficient for both beginner and advanced parts! It gets a little tricky towards the end, but it's not impossible!

:kickass:

:worship:notworthy:worship:

Ace job Mitch!

Here is the tab, the bars stay the same.

Wrath within BT (bars 105 - 168):kickass:

I panned the Keyboard lead to the left (-20%), so I suggest you pan your lead to the right for awesome effect.
Cut the part you don't need and let it all fade out.:)

Yeah! Dude you rock! :kickass:

Thanks for the BT, Marfal! Did you make ones for Bed Of Razors and Chokehold, by any chance?

And I will record audio with my RR1 (in E standard!) tonight, because that video with the Jackson Stars was recorded about 2 months ago.