Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Was sind Gauchos/Guchos?

Kleine Kinder aus Argentinien (Oder wo auch immer) die andauernd gerequestete Songs auf YT nachspielen und dabei vom Vater gefilmt werden.
Ich weiß nicht so was ich davon halten soll :D
Scheint aber doch auf freiwilliger Basis zu sein ...

Last edited by a moderator:
oh shit. I don't know which function this little girl has but they have talent. I wouldn't say that they are great but this song was well played. Let's see what they can play when they are in my age. I bet they will be better than me.

@ Flappy: sehr gut! woher kommst du?

Recording of the Week - Bed of Razorz (Bars 5 - 25)

Recording of the Week (Endurance) - Bed of Razorz (Bars 5 - 67)

*Advanced* - Bed of Razorz (Solo - Bars 86 - 98)

!*RECORDING OF THE WEEK SPECIAL*! - Bed of Razorz (Improvised Solo - Bars 106 - 113)

Now how's about that for a ROTW and a half?!

Also, this weeks is dedicated to Mystiques youtube video!

ALSO I'll be changing the layout of the front page. As I left it a few months it's become outdated, plus apparently sendspace links run out! SO I'll just be keeping a list of contributors names, and perhaps some videos!

And I expect A LOT of entries to this one!

Rock the fuck on people!

:)

Ok, time for some drop C recordings that I was missing, and BTW, even though it's old, I can get back my old mark and say..

...FIRST! :lol: It was still undone so here goes ROTW - Are You Dead Yet

And then some more:

ROTW - Blooddrunk The infamous and the worst bitch I've attempted :lol:

ROTW - Sixpounder :kickass: Hell yeah! I went crazy and went on until the first solo included! :kickass:

And a really crapy ROTW - Punch Me I Bleed solo with string snapping in the end. I post this one because I was too lazy to restring and re-record today, but I will eventually re-record it.

Ok, time for some drop C recordings that I was missing, and BTW, even though it's old, I can get back my old mark and say..

...FIRST! :lol: It was still undone so here goes ROTW - Are You Dead Yet

And then some more:

ROTW - Blooddrunk The infamous and the worst bitch I've attempted :lol:

ROTW - Sixpounder :kickass: Hell yeah! I went crazy and went on until the first solo included! :kickass:

And a really crapy ROTW - Punch Me I Bleed solo with string snapping in the end. I post this one because I was too lazy to restring and re-record today, but I will eventually re-record it.

I think your Sixpounder one was good, however your attempt on Bloodrunk definitely needs more practice; sorry, just my opinion.

I liked the AYDY one Jose, allthough it sounds like it is a bit far away if you know what I mean :rofl: Like there was a blanket in front of the mic (not that you're using a one).
You could do better on the rest with some more practice.