Children Of Bodom In BG ?

Executera

New Metal Member
Jun 22, 2010
OK I LOVE Children Of Bodom and I woud realy like to see them in Bulgaria in Sofia (the capital of Bulgaria) so dudes why dont you come ? It will be fucking awesome I love your Music your Voices your looks everything dudes come visit us we have alot of COB Fans here !

dude that's what im waiting for too, but they dont come to shittyass countries

да, държавата ни е наистина много скапана и едва ли ще дойдат :p

and yes it's true we have shitloads of bodom fans here

dude that's what im waiting for too, but they dont come to shittyass countries

да, държавата ни е наистина много скапана и едва ли ще дойдат :p

and yes it's true we have shitloads of bodom fans here

Да така е, но все пак . . .

Fuck the other countries come to our Countrie and see for yourself we are 1 Heavy Metal Sons of Bitches (ofc most of the population listen to some crap named "Chalga" but there are alot of us that listen to the real music ;) ) and it would be great to see you guys in our Countrie . . . I can asure you that you wont wanna leave I promise you that :)

Да така е, но все пак . . .

Fuck the other countries come to our Countrie and see for yourself we are 1 Heavy Metal Sons of Bitches (ofc most of the population listen to some crap named "Chalga" but there are alot of us that listen to the real music ;) ) and it would be great to see you guys in our Countrie . . . I can asure you that you wont wanna leave I promise you that :)

They don't even read this shit, and probably they wouldn't care.

And after all, it's not the band who decides where they are gonna play, but the booking agency or whatever.

-Gather a large crowd that wants CoB ni Bulgaria
-Contact your local promoter
-Hope for the best
-Move to another country