Children Of Bodom Intstramentals

should cob make a couple of instramentals?

• yes!

Votes: 30 93.8%
  • no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

murderedbysound

MurderedbySound
Apr 16, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
do you think COB should make a couple of instramentals??
i think it would be a cool idea, just think you could have a whole song of mixed melodies and matb if if was like 10min long or so it could be like kissing the shadows but for like 3min and have some badass stuff in there.:)
well any wayz just a though.

I answered yes for i think a 3.30 min instrumental (for it is instrUmental) by CoB wud be a cool bonus in the new cd, but 10 mins instrumental wud be too much for me... i don't like instrumental tracks much

I'm all the contrary, I like instrumentals a lot !
That's a rezason why I like COB so much, there's not se much lyrics in their songs.

I listen to Cradle but it still goes on my nerves when I listen it too much... (Is "goes on my nerves" right ? What's the right sentence ?)

I't not the same type of music, but for example, "Call of Kthulu" is an amazing instrumental, and I could listen to some 10 minutes instrumentals all day long !

i like solos but instrumentals r too poor to me...

btw, the expression u were lookin for cud be either "it gets on my nerves" or "it gets under my skin"... (not to sure bout the first one but it shud fit).

ya i agree, i love instramentals. it gives me a sense of how much talent a band has. dont get me wrong bands that dont have them are still really really good. i just like to hear songs in there fullest to see a bands real potential.

Originally posted by WinterMillennium
i think another guitar-vs-keyboard wankfest would be cool... the first time i listened to 'War Of Razors' i was like, :yow:

good point when i heard that i had to keep listening to it for about half and hour straight. :D
mayb a keys vs guitar song would be cool, or mayb have the other members duel with other instraments. that wouls also rock.