Children of Bodom,Lamb of God, and Mastodon To Open up for SLAYER

Life Sucks said:
I hope that the new CD won't sound like God Hates Us All or Diabolis En Musica, though there is a good chance it will.
It would be great if they could make a comeback.

Impudent said:
It would be great if they could make a comeback.

A comeback to quality ? Agreed.

I liked Divine Intervention, but after that? Meh. Diabolus was just horrible except for "Screaming from the Sky".

Slayer should stick to:

War
Zombies
Satan
Serial Killers

...but preferably just Satan and War. Yeah, they're cliches, but if Slayer cant use these cliches, who can't ?

Nag said:
Maybe because CoB is boring? Perhaps its because they conformed to the slipknot/mallcore fans?

It's suprising to see Slayer have anyone who's decent opening for them... They usually get weaker bands to open since they have tremendous egos and dont want to be shown up. Mastodon own them in the talent sector and Lamb of god is okay studio.. Boring as fuck live.. slept twice through their performances.

How can you possibly find CoB boring? Not counting their new cd I can't name many bands that sound like they do. I think they are very original and by no means boring.

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34 said:
How can you possibly find CoB boring? Not counting their new cd I can't name many bands that sound like they do. I think they are very original and by no means boring.

lol