Children Of Bodom New Year's Nacho Bowl!!!

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:
I am alive and well...

I come around every now and then...

OPR??? OPR The Grey...that's what they used to call me...that was my name...

I am OPR The White... ;)
OPR is the Gandalf of the official COB messageboard. he only comes by once or twice in a lifetime (by hobbit reckoning) his firework displays were always the must spectacluar too. remember the COB beverage?

Nick Brookes said:
is it me or with every post a noob post's i die a little inside

alright now this is getting fucking out of hand. all of you that havent been on this board for at least 6 months are pretty much n00bs ok. jesus fucking christ buddy you act like you're the veteran master of the board and everyone is bashing n00bs but you've only been here for what less than 3 fucking months? shut up. you may post 24/7 but you're still a n00b, as are a ton of people that are bashing n00bs. also if you were refering to overlord purple rainbow as a n00b he's been around here a lot longer than you. fuck.

Enemy242 said:
alright now this is getting fucking out of hand. all of you that havent been on this board for at least 6 months are pretty much n00bs ok. jesus fucking christ buddy you act like you're the veteran master of the board and everyone is bashing n00bs but you've only been here for what less than 3 fucking months? shut up. you may post 24/7 but you're still a n00b, as are a ton of people that are bashing n00bs. also if you were refering to overlord purple rainbow as a n00b he's been around here a lot longer than you. fuck.

:lol:

Well, I'm a huge fan of OPR's delightful CoB merch, only complaint I have is that there doesn't seem to be an optional jar of Henkka nobcheese to accompany it for that extra tang.

TheSeldomlaid said:
Weren't you the person behind the CoB-bedsheets?

Noooo, that was one of OPR's genius creations too, I just made a gay attempt to bring it to life as a mspaint vision :p

-|Testament|- said:
cob sex dolls and bedsheets? *tut tut tut*

i want them

See... I would, until I've heard where they've been. You'd only catch aids... even just from the bedsheets. ;)