Children Of Bodom on Stepmania!

Chairman Kaga

Jan 23, 2007
Los Angeles
Children Of Bodom on Stepmania!

I spend about a day working on "Stepping" Children Of Bodom for fun.
If you enjoy CoB and Stepmania then you can enjoy these!:headbang:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=01OQC03G

Make sure you READ the Readme! Enjoy!:)

Note: The stages are very hard, cause I designed them for people who think they can move their fingers like Alexi Laiho on the fretboard.:headbang:

Edit:Btw, if you can... post either videos on youtube or pictures to prove how well you did.

My first try :

Living dead beat : AA
Everytime i Die : AA
Towards dead end : B
needled 24/7 : AA

Pretty good song, good timing... But no solo on living dead beat and needled...
Your songs are not very hard, there are normal.

But the bpm on Towards dead end is :OMG: ... it's awfull... the end of the song at 500 bpm... impossible when we are in x2. I'll try again in x1.

sdfsdfeg1.jpg

My first try :

Living dead beat : AA
Everytime i Die : AA
Towards dead end : B
needled 24/7 : AA

Pretty good song, good timing... But no solo on living dead beat and needled...
Your songs are not very are, there are normal.

But the bpm on Towards dead end is :OMG: ... it's awfull... the end of the song at 500 bpm... impossible when we are in x2. I'll try again in x1.

Damn, you must be pretty damn good.:worship:

Towards the end of "Cowards Dead End" I have hit all the notes on either perfect or impressive. For me the timing has to be absolutely on perfect timing or I miss.:Smug:

hehe alive dead beat..
"LIVING DEAD BEAT" ;)

i just download stepmania a couples months ago .. and couldn't do anything, so i just uninstalled that shit...

Damn, you must be pretty damn good.:worship:

Towards the end of "Cowards Dead End" I have hit all the notes on either perfect or impressive. For me the timing has to be absolutely on perfect timing or I miss.:Smug:

I played Pump it up for two years..., but now i suxx (two years i haven't play ^^).

Your song are good, i love to play stepmania on children of bodom songs !!