CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

*used to respect CoF, and still likes SOME of their songs, but not many*

If you still have any respect for CoF, and are looking to get rid of it, (although there are MANY ways to lose it) there's a very fast and entertaining albeit gutwrenching way. Watch the episode of 'Viva la Bam' (Bam margera, a skate-phag poseur punk bitch wannabe fuckhead) where Danni and CoF appear. Once you've seen that, any respect you had for Danni/the band is just taken away like the virginity of a 10yr old boy at neverland ranch. It's funny but sad.

Viva la bam is a fun show! I've heard alot of bodom songs in it aswell.

thats a fuckin hard choice...i would put Metallica on top of the list...and cob after...they fuckin rock.

Heartless Name: I FUCKIN LOOOOOVVVEEE that episode!!! I alwayz used to hate Viva La Bam , but when i figured out Dani was on one ep. i watched it and it was boring but it was kickass to see Dani. And i respect him and love him very much. In my opinion, he's a metalgod and the best vocalist ever so i can't ever hate him.

BlueJay: Oooohhh, Dani would be so fuckin awsome. I'm a little embarassed about this, but i used to imagine fucking him so much all the time.

Lady_Laiho said:
Heartless Name: I FUCKIN LOOOOOVVVEEE that episode!!! I alwayz used to hate Viva La Bam , but when i figured out Dani was on one ep. i watched it and it was boring but it was kickass to see Dani. And i respect him and love him very much. In my opinion, he's a metalgod and the best vocalist ever so i can't ever hate him.

BlueJay: Oooohhh, Dani would be so fuckin awsome. I'm a little embarassed about this, but i used to imagine fucking him so much all the time.

Don't tell Alexi, he might get jealous. :rolleyes:

Reactions: The Bringer
Um, yeh. Bam margera is an ex-skater punk poseur bitch. I hate him, just for being a phag-ass loser. He is the pussiest of the jackass crew, and cries A LOT. Fucking wuss.

P.S. Lady Laiho, you have a red box under yer name, shut up. And um, if he did get beat in the moshpit that's great. I wish I was there to fuck him up.

Reactions: The Bringer