CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

Man... it seems the forums are filled with people who don't like In Flames. Glad there's a lot of people in here who call In Flames their favorite (like me).

Wintersun rocks fyi. I love the wintery feel of that band. I hope they continue along that path with their new album Time coming sometime. I don't remember when. Their new guitarist better add some flavor in the band and not disrupt it.

Blue_Jay said:
Man... it seems the forums are filled with people who don't like In Flames. Glad there's a lot of people in here who call In Flames their favorite (like me).

Wintersun rocks fyi. I love the wintery feel of that band. I hope they continue along that path with their new album Time coming sometime. I don't remember when. Their new guitarist better add some flavor in the band and not disrupt it.
In Flames is good, why do people diss them?:erk:

Blue_Jay said:

A lot of people hate In Flames because of their new stuff. I, however, have been filled with a little hope because of "Come Clarity". Good album. :)

Hell yeah, Wintersun's s/t album was incredible.

To answer the topic question, yes, Children of Bodom are my favorite band, followed closely by Blind Guardian and Death. :kickass:

Even though falling for the frontman of the group is typical, Hennka is very attractive, but I really have a place in my heart for Janne! He seems like the quiet type, but I'm not going to make assumtions.

Umm....HELLO!!
you guys, it's all about Paris Hilton's new album! she's an awesome fuckin singer with all those effects added to her voice, ya know? and that makes her my number one favorite band :loco:

haha, nah, but really that one cheesy song that she made a video for has a pretty cool reggae sound to it. i dig it. fo sho :heh:

maybe when i'm in a band similar to bodom's i'll cover dat song :cool:

Mystique1721 said:
Umm....HELLO!!
you guys, it's all about Paris Hilton's new album! she's an awesome fuckin singer with all those effects added to her voice, ya know? and that makes her my number one favorite band :loco:

haha, nah, but really that one cheesy song that she made a video for has a pretty cool reggae sound to it. i dig it. fo sho :heh:

Paris Hilton has no talent at all. The only reason anyone gives a fuck about her is that she's living the American dream: being rich by not doing jack shit.

Authentic Metalhead said:
Paris Hilton has no talent at all. The only reason anyone gives a fuck about her is that she's living the American dream: being rich by not doing jack shit.

Ah, yeah...most of those born in the celebrity limelight are complete itiots, though there are exceptions.

i fuckin hate all those no talent pieces of shit that are embraced by the american people,it really pisses me off that our sterotype of a country is based on this and our slow witted president,there are people who are enlightend in american but its nowhere like it was in the 16th centurty.Thats why try to learn as much shit as i can comprehend.

FearTheReaper said:
i fuckin hate all those no talent pieces of shit that are embraced by the american people,it really pisses me off that our sterotype of a country is based on this and our slow witted president,there are people who are enlightend in american but its nowhere like it was in the 16th centurty.Thats why try to learn as much shit as i can comprehend.

Welcome to my world. :erk: