CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

i actually kinda admire her for all that power she has just for having money/being rich. i mean yeah, you guys talk crap about her because she's rich and she doesn't have to do anything for it, but c'mon if you were in her shoes, you would fuckin love it. don't lie.

don't let stupid celebrities like her get to you. yeah i know what you mean when you say our society is pathetic when the common people worship/idolize people like paris and brittney and jay-z and who knows who else. we do live in a pretty dumbed-down society these days, but what can ya do about it? start a revolution? maybe we need another Enlightenment reformation. are you gonna start it?

But seriouslly i feel there will be another revolution before i die,one which will restore our country to a respectable state.To many people fucking drop out of school and do nothing,as well as to many people hate the state we are in.80 fucking percent of our generation are doomed to false pretenses based on the previous generations notions,and to many are sick of this bull shit"lrsts go to war with them" attitude(IAM FUCKIN DRUNK AS FUCK)

well... it WAS mine... i loved the first 3 cd's... and the first video i got from them was hate me! ive at seoul.. and i thought it was a great performance, but then when i listened the actual shows, and the new vocals, and etc, etc, i lost some of my love for them.. (sound gay i know lol)

greetz

well, I have so many favorite bands... Nightwish, Apocalyptica, Children Of Bodom, The Rasmus, HIM, Uniklubi and Lordi and there are other bands that I love too... but I guess CoB are my favorite band, closely followed by Nightwish and then all the other ones...

Veronika275 said:
It's one of my favorites:headbang: , but I like too many bands to just pick one as "the" favorite.
You listen to too much then, I narrowed down my tastes because I got bored of some music I previously listened to, once you have a collection in which you like all of the music you can then decide a favourite. (Usually)

Blue_Jay said:
Yea cause Alexi promised to keep on making albums heavier and heavier from now on didn't he?
Heavy doesn't always mean good.
Slipknot is heavy....enough said.

P.S Where did you hear that?

FearTheReaper said:
they'll become great once more trust me
You're just hoping, they may or may not be as good as their first 3 albums.
Let's just hope they are.
I hope they carry on with the reaper theme.

Well, i can only choose two favorite bands and after that all the rest are too hard to choose from. Anywayz, my fave band is Cradle of Filth and Children of Bodom are my second fave. I'd also like any black metal band out there cuz mostly all of them are good. Man, Alexi is brainwashing me. Cradle is, in my opinion better than them,(don't kill me for saying that) and all i can listen to is nothing but Bodom cuz all i want to hear is Alexi's amazing voice and guitaring. He's driving me insane. He's the best. Becuz of him, and only cuz of him, it seems like all i care for is Bodom, bodom, and Bodom!