CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

Nikkie Phillie: You've seen them? How are they live? I'v only seen live performances by them on the computer. They were pretty kickass and i saw the music video to Villa Vampira.

Lady_Laiho said:
Nikkie Phillie: You've seen them? How are they live? I'v only seen live performances by them on the computer. They were pretty kickass and i saw the music video to Villa Vampira.

Yeah,I saw them in New York last October,they are amazing live. If you've seen live performances,it's probably not the GD line up that it is now.

And lemme tell you,if you think Alexi Laiho is hot,try kissing Henri Sattler-HOT!:lol:

Sweet! When they go on tour, i'm checking out tour dates. I hope they do one with Satyricon or Decapitated. Yeah, most of the live performances i saw was with the old line-up.

OMG, you kissed Henri Sattler????!!!!!!!

Lady_Laiho said:
Sweet! When they go on tour, i'm checking out tour dates. I hope they do one with Satyricon or Decapitated. Yeah, most of the live performances i saw was with the old line-up.

OMG, you kissed Henri Sattler????!!!!!!!

They aren't coming here anytime soon,they're booked for the rest of the year. The old line-up is pretty cool,but it doesn't beat the one they have now.

Although if most people compare something like Bloody Blasphemy to The Lair of the White Worm,most would say that BB is better than TLOTWW.

I think LOTWW was better. I like mostly all their stuff. It' pretty brutal but i don't get why they are called melodic death. I'v alwayz thought of them as melodic black metal instead cuz of the way they sound and also from their lyrics. I finally checked out tour dates and i found out they're only touring Europe with Severe Torture. If they came to the U.s., that would be such a good combination.

Lady_Laiho said:
I think LOTWW was better. I like mostly all their stuff. It' pretty brutal but i don't get why they are called melodic death. I'v alwayz thought of them as melodic black metal instead cuz of the way they sound and also from their lyrics. I finally checked out tour dates and i found out they're only touring Europe with Severe Torture. If they came to the U.s., that would be such a good combination.

I liked LOTWW alot,but I really like Grand Grimore(don't think i'm spelling it right),and Ravenous. I wouldn't put them as black metal at all. And Henri Sattler is one of the biggest guys i've ever seen. They're all amazing guys,and their performance was amazing.

Hell yes, Ravenous was the best album they ever made! The lyrics for Villa Vampira blew me away. It was dark, serious, and vampiric.

Lady_Laiho said:
Hell yes, Ravenous was the best album they ever made! The lyrics for Villa Vampira blew me away. It was dark, serious, and vampiric.

I'm listening to Villa Vampiria now,haha. Would you like to see the pictures I took from that show?

COB is indeed my favourite band. But I am a bit dissapointed with the latest album. Everything before is pretty amazing. Besides COB my other favourite bands are Kalmah, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Arch Enemy, and a few more.