CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

xshadowsoulsx said:
I dont have a favorite band, its too hard to choose one.
lady_laiho is a kind of abscene to lose what she got no wonder which men won't like to be alexi and which women would let him go????
but he true love never dies didn't your mothere told you that??? no time to talk to her.

kisses and bites the real bitch.:headbang:

FearTheReaper said:
Hell yeaah,bodom has been my favorite band for a while now

s oyou are an asshole come to me, i'll bite you let's see what's you're reaction most men who are saying that the are an asshole i mostly like know why cause they got a great sense of humor.
most of the time kind of sadistical GREAT.

COB THE BEST
bites and kisses the real bitch:headbang:

What's that suppose to mean? Yes, the thing i have for Alexi is true love.

Blue Jay: we have the same thought! I now also think AYDY is the third best release.

I personaly don't have a one single favourite band. Their is no 'best' band in my books, i listen to alot of music (almost only diffrent metal) and all the great bands have something that makes them unique and special. Thats why i ahte the guys who say "ooh wintersun is better then bodom" or "oh those guys suck their not as fast as 'blank'" I can truely say that I like Bodom alot though and i place them high in my influences, but can't just listen to bodom non-stop every day.

Bodom Definatly one of my favs...

But I listen to too much different music. My all time favourite band for a long time has been RUSH!!!! Even though I only have a few albums, and I generally HATE Prog!

I answerd tis questing i think..not sure...oh well...

Recently (past few months) I cannot stop listening to Tangerin Dream's Legend soundtrack...one of teh best albums ever made hands down!

Soo...all those "Metal is all I listend too" people...not going to tell you waht to do, but I suggest listening to the kind of music that inspired the metal you listen to, Folk, Jazz, and Classical is the shit once you let it in!

2005_10_ChildrenOfBodom.jpg
WHY WOULDNT BODOM BE OUR FAVOURITE BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

Authentic Metalhead: After Oct 24. i can decide if COF are still good or not. If that album sux, then Bodom get the top spot.

Most of the time, i'll just listen to whatever i'm in the mood for but lately i'v been listening to Bodom more than usual. Picking a favorite band is easy. Maybe their is one band that did the best album or had something best in the band. OR maybe they were like the first band you ever listened to and can't stop listening to them. But choosing like the top 10 bands are hard. THere are so many that are good.

Authentic Metalhead: After Oct 24. i can decide if COF are still good or not. If that album sux, then Bodom get the top spot.

Most of the time, i'll just listen to whatever i'm in the mood for but lately i'v been listening to Bodom more than usual. Picking a favorite band is easy. Maybe their is one band that did the best album or had something best in the band. OR maybe they were like the first band you ever listened to and can't stop listening to them. But choosing like the top 10 bands are hard. THere are so many that are good.

For me I've been listening to a lot of Deicide and Opeth lately. I used to listen to Deicide every so often but their new album sorta made me want to listen to them a lot more than usual. And CoF is coming out with a new album? When when I must know!!! :|

Blue_Jay said:
For me I've been listening to a lot of Deicide and Opeth lately. I used to listen to Deicide every so often but their new album sorta made me

Opeth = great.

Deicide = alright, but incredibly repetitive. I bought their best-of compilation and there is NO progression AT ALL throughout the ENTIRE album. :erk: Still, it's good when I need a brutal death metal fix. :kickass: