CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

Yeah, heavy doesn't mean better. If it's just heavy and all the instruments suck and don't have a good rythm, then it's just shit.

Lady_Laiho said:
Well, i can only choose two favorite bands and after that all the rest are too hard to choose from. Anywayz, my fave band is Cradle of Filth and Children of Bodom are my second fave. I'd also like any black metal band out there cuz mostly all of them are good. Man, Alexi is brainwashing me. Cradle is, in my opinion better than them,(don't kill me for saying that) and all i can listen to is nothing but Bodom cuz all i want to hear is Alexi's amazing voice and guitaring. He's driving me insane. He's the best. Becuz of him, and only cuz of him, it seems like all i care for is Bodom, bodom, and Bodom!
I found CoF a bit creepy for my tastes.

Slipknot isn't even heavy. Most nu-metal suck...mushroomhead is another band that sound really similar to slipknot and they suck. I hope this isn't the next thing for metal.

COF rock! Mostly every cd is perfection.

Lady_Laiho said:
Slipknot isn't even heavy. Most nu-metal suck...mushroomhead is another band that sound really similar to slipknot and they suck. I hope this isn't the next thing for metal.

COF rock! Mostly every cd is perfection.
Good for you.
I don't like 'em.

Other bands that are my favorite would have to be Impaled Nazarene(esp. when Alexi played for them), Hecate Enthroned, Ancient, God Dethroned, and Vehemence.

I dont really have a favorite because I listen to one band for like a month then go on to another one then repeat the cycle

Lady_Laiho said:
Other bands that are my favorite would have to be Impaled Nazarene(esp. when Alexi played for them), Hecate Enthroned, Ancient, God Dethroned, and Vehemence.

I love God Dethroned

Strapping Young Lad / Devin Townsend Band.

Easily my favorite.

Then some of these, can't fully choose:

Burzum, Amon Amarth, Folkearth, Kiuas, Swallow the Sun, Raven Dark, Nex Perpetui Regis, Mütiilation.

CoB use to be my favorite from 2001-2005 but I lost interest soon after AYDY came out. I just lurk here to read all the fanboy bullshit.

I just love music and enjoy stuff out of metal too,but yeah CoB are at least in my top 3 fave bands but i also love Norther,In Flames,Rapture,Atrocity,Beseech...and the list of metal bands goes on and on,plus there's a bunch of non metal stuff that's awesome.
Even my nickname is from a Smashing Pumpkins song.

no cob isn't my favorite band. they're really good, but bands go through my favorites slot so often. im very indecisive

Well, I have to say that Children of Bodom is surely one of my favourite bands, and then in this period of my life I'm often listening to 'em.
But I'm not able to pick one band as "the favoured"....
And so my 3 favourite metal bands of all times are: Children of Bodom, Iron Maiden, and Metallica....... but I also have to say that, always right now, "our" Children of Bodom is the band that is giving to me more than all the others..... I don't know why, but it's the truth....it's a nice thing.....

jmbullet said:
well, I have so many favorite bands... Nightwish, Apocalyptica, Children Of Bodom, The Rasmus, HIM, Uniklubi and Lordi and there are other bands that I love too... but I guess CoB are my favorite band, closely followed by Nightwish and then all the other ones...
hey cool , the rasmus were my first band in rock and shit , well before a couple of days ago i kinda missed Lauri's voice so i listened to HFTS (if ur a fan of theirs u would know what it stands for!!!):loco: :lol:

Yeah, Bodom is my favorite, followed by Soilwork, Dimmu Borgir, then Dragonforce. Ive grown to not like Nightwish anymore. :\