CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

Blue Jay: The COF album is coming out Oct 16 in Europe and the U.S. It's suppose to come out Sep. 19, but they changed the date which sux! I listened to that one song Dirge Inferno at their official website and it wasn't as good as i expected it to be. And esp. with that Ville Valo thing, it gonna suck. Paul said it was girly. Nymphtamine is probably better. They didn't need to do the same thing twice.

Deicide rock! I love Scars of the Crucifix! ANd Opeth rock too. BUt since their songs are so lengthy, i don't listen to the whole song sometimes.

^The song names sound cool and the lyrics seem like they are going to be even better, but musically i'm not sure how well they'll do.

Blue_Jay said:
OMG LMAO!!! Both of em rule if you ask me. I hardly run into a metalhead that says Opeth sucks. What are Opeth haters thinking of anyways.

I saw opeth live once, worst concert ever I believe, but yeah, luckily it was on a festival, so i could just gladly walk away ! :D

Well, not my favorite. I just recently took the plunge into buying my first album.

But my favorites in order are...

1) Blind Guardian
2) Megadeth
3) Metallica
4) Luca Turilli
5) Motley Crue
6) Guns 'N Roses
7) Children of Bodom
8) Theatre of Tragedy (especially older, ala "A Distance There Is)
9) Poison
10) Virgin Black

I know, odd mixture with the hair rock stuff. But it's just the era I was raised in, what can I say? There is very little music beyond the hard stuff that I actaully like. I like opera, but not the Italian opera everyone in the world is used to associating with. I like Icelandic, German and Russian. It's more macho. About the softest thing I own is Bob Seger (or the Purple Rain album). When I first bought the "Black Album" and "ReLoad", I thought I was so metal. Then I got "Master of Puppets" and as they say, the floodgates opened.

I had a HORRIBLE Kid Rock phase in highschool. What was I thinking? I hate hip hop AND southern rock. Damn, youth really is wasted on the young.

Imagine how stoked I was that the Hatecrew covered Talk Dirty to Me!