CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

Bodom is my absoulte favorite band
Biggest Inspiration for guitar
and part of my Tat In a few days
Bodom Till The End!!! \m/,

:lol: Just like my sister when she was first into them. Thankfully she's not as drastic anymore. Though she does still want a reaper tat, and of course still finds them her biggest guitar inspiration, but you can't jump anybody for that. :)

They were for about a year and then after learning pretty much everything by them on guitar I got bored real quick. I still like them and they're always a really fun show to catch, but not my favorite in the least anymore.
The shit Alexi and Roope did in SBMS (Sinergy) > pretty much anything by COB.
SBMS is a god damn power metal/guitar wankery masterpiece. The phrasing is top-fuckin-knotch. Damn. I love that album.

They were for about a year and then after learning pretty much everything by them on guitar I got bored real quick. I still like them and they're always a really fun show to catch, but not my favorite in the least anymore.
The shit Alexi and Roope did in SBMS (Sinergy) > pretty much anything by COB.
SBMS is a god damn power metal/guitar wankery masterpiece. The phrasing is top-fuckin-knotch. Damn. I love that album.

fo sheezy. i couldn't make up my mind about the guitar work in bodom vs. the guitars in sinergy. but i think overall, sinergy guitar compositions beat bodom's. although it's very close, cuz some of those solos in bodom songs (likein KTS) are just killer.

Def. one of my fave bands, even if I get tired of them sometimes and don´t listen to them for a month or two.