CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

yea. ok. cause i'm a chick ;)

and trust me, i'm not i lesbo. i like the cock too much.

I know you do. I figured it out when I saw your pic of you trying to look like Alexi, which by the way you do look like Alexi.. without the penis.

Arsham: Yeah, i know what you mean. COF will alwayz be my all-time favorite band but even i get sick of them after listening to nothing but them for one year straight. Whenever i get a new cd, i'll listen to it non-stop for one week then listen to something els4e.

exactly, thats what i mean.

Right now (it changes a lot), Blind Guardian are my fave. For some reason I really enjoy 'A Twist in the Myth'...Even though my brain is repeatedly shouting "LISTEN TO NIGHTFALL YOU COCK!" :rofl:

Iron Maiden
Amon Amarth
Dark Tranquility
Iced Earth
Metallica
........Children of Bodom.... Maybe???? I duno, listen to more Iced Earth people, unbelievable that COB would be your favorite.

God... come to think about it, COB? Honestly? Megadeth, Arch Enemy, (I'd say in flames but Come Clarity was atrocious), Annihilator, BLIND GUARDIAN, Carcass, Danzig, Exodus, Helloween, Suidakra, Nevermore, Moonsorrow, Wintersun, Norther, motherfuckin OZZY, Pantera, Slayer, and Rage all come before COB and right after them comes Trivium and such, but GOD dont put COB at the top just because they are the only band you've seen... its just rediculous

Dude...It's called opinion for fucks sake.

What kind of a fascist are you.

God... come to think about it, COB? Honestly? Megadeth, Arch Enemy, (I'd say in flames but Come Clarity was atrocious), Annihilator, BLIND GUARDIAN, Carcass, Danzig, Exodus, Helloween, Suidakra, Nevermore, Moonsorrow, Wintersun, Norther, motherfuckin OZZY, Pantera, Slayer, and Rage all come before COB and right after them comes Trivium and such, but GOD dont put COB at the top just because they are the only band you've seen... its just rediculous

Norther is better that COB? :rolleyes: COB are they main influence, they want to be like COB. :lol:

And, obviously, COB isn't the only band we've seen. Dah! That its just rediculous.

They're my favourite band inside their style but they don't need to be u're favourite band and u don't need to be :zombie: Lol.

Dude...It's called opinion for fucks sake.

What kind of a fascist are you.

:lol::lol: Of course, u're right...

hmmm.

Ozzy isn't better than Bodom,especially now.

and can you specify on Rage? Do you mean Rage against the machine, or Rage?

And also,if you're badmouthing Bodom so much,why would you post on here? Showing that you found better bands then Bodom doesn't make you WOWSOKOOLOMG! it makes you a snob.

I'd be glad to welcome you to the board, but with an attitude like that,I'll have to keep it on hold.

He's probably just some moron who has only heard 'Are You Dead Yet?' anyway.

hehee I love melodic black!!!I like people playing like Malmsteen....I think that Alexi Laiho is geniuuuus:)))))Alexi (wildchild) Laiho rules,he is the first for me as a guitarist!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ I never knew who Yngwie Malmsteen was and i finally listened to them a month ago. Now i see his influences in Bodom. The style sounds very simular. I could understand why Alexi said he doesn't want to sound like them and that they've found their own style. I respect their own, new style a lot more now. Back then, they were already very unique but now they stand out just as much. HCDR is amazing. It definetly is one of their best.

IcedMaidenAllica: Ozzy created metal, Bodom intensified it. Bodom are definetly better than them. Ozzy is boring but then again i don't like that much classical anyway.

They were my favourite band. Now I'm more into
200px-Death_band.gif

who the fuck is this noob?
and fyi, this is a COB forum you cockhead, what did u expect? sis u expect to find britney fans or something?

of metal bands its...

1. Warmen
2. Children of Bodom
3. Yngwie Malmsteen (mainly for Rising Force which is my favorite album)
4. Sonata Arctica
5. Symphony X
6. Kamelot
7. Stratovarius
8. HammerFall
9. Blind Guardian
10. Sinergy

And there's Tony MacAlpine but he's not really that metal and Jens Johansson (solo) but he only did one metal album.