CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

Led by the reaper:i'm critisizing them but i said it's their opiionion. I know everyone doesn't like the same bands.

Lady_Laiho said:
First of all, i'm not a nazi. Second, i'm only critisizing cuz Bodom is a lot better.

No, nazis had even more sense of common. You're just an obsesive girl.
I find Alexi very atractive and so, but I'm not yelling everywhere that he'll be my boyfriend!
And HIM is a very good band, what's wrong with them? Are they gay? OK, is their problem. (And they're not, by the way)
Just because you don't seem to like melodic rock, doesn't make the band bad.

Fetzer... you're starting knowing me XD

"Yer opinion is fine, just not one I agree with or respect I suppose. Liking those bands is ok, I like them. Just not more than CoB, and it's ok to like other bands more than CoB, it's just -I- wouldn't choose those two bands to surpass CoB.

Since you said you're new to CoB, I suggest you give them some more devotion from your ears, if you'd like."

Hey, Heartless, I listen to Rammstein, Nightwish and CoB everyday when I have some free time. The three are the most great bands for me, but nor CoB nor Nightwish will be up Rammstein, EVER.

wildchild_mk said:
Hey, Heartless, I listen to Rammstein, Nightwish and CoB everyday when I have some free time. The three are the most great bands for me, but nor CoB nor Nightwish will be up Rammstein, EVER.

Hm, well that's definately YOUR opinion. *gets out the scales* Let's see.

Du Hast ... or Lil' Blood Red ridin' Hood (or any CoB song to be honest)

I think to me, CoB's music tips the scales in their favour, but hey, what pleases your ears, I don't object to. My girlfriend is a Rammstein (and Megaherz) fan, but she likes CoB inifinitely more...

Heartless_Name said:
Hm, well that's definately YOUR opinion. *gets out the scales* Let's see.

Du Hast ... or Lil' Blood Red ridin' Hood (or any CoB song to be honest)

I think to me, CoB's music tips the scales in their favour, but hey, what pleases your ears, I don't object to. My girlfriend is a Rammstein (and Megaherz) fan, but she likes CoB inifinitely more...

And that's YOUR opinion... I really like CoB, but I like more Rammstein... and my boyfriend is punk and he loves Rammstein and I'm making him a CoB fan... so? Just live and enjoy, CoB is for everyone.