"Children of Bodom's Live at Mystic festival 2001"

+VictimOfTheNight+

Aug 9, 2006
I thought to talk a bit about "Children of Bodom's Live at Mystic festival 2001"...
This is one of my fav CoB lives, I think they all played good and Alexi also sang in a very appreciable way, in my opinion.
I obviously wasn't there when this live was made, but I think it will always be one of their best... the guys put into it a lot of energy, they were really in a good form, made an accurate and not boring exhibition...
Opinions? Thoughts? Anything.... If you wanna talk about this, what do you think about it?
Thanks to everyone who will be interested in this.

(Anyway guys, it didn't seem to me that was already made another thread about this, so I made it but if there is another one similar... I'm sorry, just let this one die, no problem)

Wasn't that the gig where some guy threw a drink at the band during Lake Bodom and Alexi got pissed off? Haha, if so, then I must admit it's one weird and fun gig. The sound of the video is so fucked up. But good action on the stage!

Think I saw the Mystic Festival dvd a couple of years ago at a friend's house upon one drunken eve! Was cool, except for Kim Goss standing there headbanging and generally looking like a brick of asian lard. =D

wow this fucking sucks, download the real one, the sound and picture is isanely better.

I know the quality sucks, but the band anyways..Well, I'm downloading another version of the video right now, this better be better than the youtube version.

Think I saw the Mystic Festival dvd a couple of years ago at a friend's house upon one drunken eve! Was cool, except for Kim Goss standing there headbanging and generally looking like a brick of asian lard. =D

Was that Kim Goss? That girl resembled her a bit but there was something that has never convinced me about the fact that girl was really her...

awesome video, the atmosphere looks incredible, i'd kill to have been there :(
Me too!

that isnt Kim Goss... Kim is much fatter, and it'd b ridiculous if it was her.

Look at this nice picture from that video..(this is the pic that made me create the Henkka thread)

23122006-23_38_27.jpg

I love this is show, Lake Bodom rawks.

"And you fucking cocksucker than threw the fucking bottle on the stage...FUCK YOU!".

That's Alexi for yaa. :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;5712527 said:
I think it will always be one of their best... the guys put into it a lot of energy, they were really in a good form, made an accurate and not boring exhibition...
Opinions? Thoughts? Anything.... If you wanna talk about this, what do you think about it?
Thanks to everyone who will be interested in this.

I dont really think they were accurate..it just sounds good because Alexi's vocals were nice at that time..But they did fuck up a lot.