"Children of Bodom's Live at Mystic festival 2001"

Look at this nice picture from that video..(this is the pic that made me create the Henkka thread)

23122006-23_38_27.jpg

Alexi is crouching... though he is short.

┼Victim of the Night┼;5712574 said:
That girl resembled her a bit but there was something that has never convinced me about the fact that girl was really her...

No it wasn't her, Kim is huuugeee and that girl is skinny.

Alexi used to wear his guitar a lot higher... which is probably why he played better back then (or so people say)

I dont really think they were accurate..it just sounds good because Alexi's vocals were nice at that time..But they did fuck up a lot.

Well, on the video I have I can hear everything in an appreciable way... but obviously it's a matter of different points of view, ok.

But I really think this live includes really an accurate exhibition by CoB guys, instead: as I said before, I think Alexi sang well... but then I'm also convinced the guys all played really good, I found their playing very powerful and definitely accurate...

But well, this is only me. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5713567 said:
Well, on the video I have I can hear everything in an appreciable way... but obviously it's a matter of different points of view, ok.

But I really think this live includes really an accurate exhibition by CoB guys, instead: as I said before, I think Alexi sang well... but then I'm also convinced the guys all played really good, I found their playing very powerful and definitely accurate...

But well, this is only me. :)

Nope i agree with you:) the playing there sounded indeed very accurate especially for saying they were going mental with headbanging etc.

Is it just me or did alexi stop playing for a few seconds during the intro to lake bodom?:erk:

eh.. I used to have this vid but I can't find it now, can someone help me out?

ok, I'm about to download DC++, do I dowload all three things?
(installer, binary,source)

only the installer...but I suggest you try eMule too. It's much easier to work with. I use DC++ only if I'm looking for something that I can't find on eMule.

I tryed that first but I had to pay for it...