"Children of Bodom's Live at Mystic festival 2001"

┼Victim of the Night┼;5723990 said:
Ok, ok... it seems that skakruk666 and I are the only two that have that stupid problem... :(
But then why the audio isn't synchronized with the vid for some minutes?
I seldom see that vid cause it does that thing, then restarts to work... then goes crazy again and the audio ain't synchronized once more.... pfff.

mabye you need to restart your computer before you watch it.

I'm done downloading it and there is only one song to go and so far it has been in syn, though wierder things have happened with that video a long time ago, haha. I remeber that sometimes when I went into WMP the file would be small and have like two songs in it, and other times it would be the full one and have all the songs in it. It was pretty wierd.

┼Victim of the Night┼;5725892 said:
^Do you see? Sometimes life is unfair ... :( Nah, I'm joking.

But it's really annoying when those kind of problems happen...

why dont you just download another file?

┼Victim of the Night┼;5725892 said:
^Do you see? Sometimes life is unfair ... :( Nah, I'm joking.

But it's really annoying when those kind of problems happen...

I sometimes have the same problem with Dimmu Borgir live at Ozzfest 2004, does anyone have that vid?

Wow, that pic of Bodom is really nice even though it's a little blurry. Looks like Henkka's hair is on fire and Alexi is soooooo fuckin hot! Someone once said Alexi looks better when he's young, but i disagree. He looks hot whether he's young or older.

Alexi is like 21 there lol, that was like 7 years ago

┼Victim of the Night┼;5725932 said:
I hoped you made me this question! And do you know why?
Cause I had already done what you said and... the same problem happened, but the files are different... :zzz: I don't know, it's a mistery.

thats very odd, sorry!