"Children of Bodom's Live at Mystic festival 2001"

Though my status has been "waiting" for a couple minutes while trying to download something, is this normal?

:kickass:

yes, that's normal. but you have to share something or it won't start downloading. and if the status bar is red a little bit, chances are you wont get the file you want (no seeds). in that case it's better to wait few days cause it could be just that the person having 100% is offline.

:kickass:

yes, that's normal. but you have to share something or it won't start downloading. and if the status bar is red a little bit, chances are you wont get the file you want (no seeds). in that case it's better to wait few days cause it could be just that the person having 100% is offline.

how do I share something/ I dont have anything to share...

how do I share something/ I dont have anything to share...

you can share whatever you want. mp3s, documents, pics of your naked sister, whatever....

Go to the shared files (on top of the screen). click on + next to all directories and it will open up a tree of all your maps and then right click on the map you want to share and click share directory

This is not happening fast enough :erk:

A lil' more of patience, Conti... I know that waiting for something is not that pleasure but... for similar things it worths waiting anyway, you know it. :p

I hope you'll have no more problems about receiving this vid... let us know. :)

Wow, that pic of Bodom is really nice even though it's a little blurry. Looks like Henkka's hair is on fire and Alexi is soooooo fuckin hot! Someone once said Alexi looks better when he's young, but i disagree. He looks hot whether he's young or older.

This is off-topic but i'm watching cob live in barcelona right now and I have to say I love the crowd.:lol:

This is off-topic but i'm watching cob live in barcelona right now and I have to say I love the crowd.:lol:

Is that from 2003? I've seen the one from 2003, the crowd goes just nuts when the band comes in. They all start jumping around, screaming and singing the melodies and stuff. Crazy shit :lol:

Is that from 2003? I've seen the one from 2003, the crowd goes just nuts when the band comes in. They all start jumping around, screaming and singing the melodies and stuff. Crazy shit :lol:

yea I love how they sing the melodies its so awesome :lol:

^ Oh yeah i have seen that one to...On Needled 24/7 they actully sing the melodie pretty kewl....

Ok, ok... it seems that skakruk666 and I are the only two that have that stupid problem... :(
But then why the audio isn't synchronized with the vid for some minutes?
I seldom see that vid cause it does that thing, then restarts to work... then goes crazy again and the audio ain't synchronized once more.... pfff.