Choir-samples/VSTi?

M.Lehto

Jun 25, 2002
I need suggestions of sample cd's that includes choir-samples or a good VSTi. Mostly looking for some Gregorian Choir, but could also use other choirs.

The best would be some VSTi and of course a low price would be nice. :D

EDIT - No need for other orchestral instruments on the same VSTi if possible.

I need suggestions of sample cd's that includes choir-samples or a good VSTi. Mostly looking for some Gregorian Choir, but could also use other choirs.

The best would be some VSTi and of course a low price would be nice. :D

EDIT - No need for other orchestral instruments on the same VSTi if possible.

How low of a price are you aiming for? If you're REALLY on a budget...go check out Magnus Choir here.

It's a VSTi and actually sounds really good for what it is. Now, don't expect it to be Symphonic Choir or even Symphony of Voices, but for $40, it's pretty good. I've used it on several things. Although I have better sounding things now, I still keep it around.

Yea the Magnus Choir is simple, and gets the job done.

I've also been in the market for a good Choir sample VSTi, as well as Orchestral and such. I've been experimenting with Edirol Orchestral, which is more then I need right now, being I haven't been doing anything professional. As soon as I win the lottery :)lol:) I can start aiming high, but for now I'm in the same boat as you.

An early version of East West Symphonic Choirs called Voices of the Apocalypse came with singing monks samples, maybe you can still find this library around.

An early version of East West Symphonic Choirs called Voices of the Apocalypse came with singing monks samples, maybe you can still find this library around

I have that but could never get it to work...I have EWQLSO also and tried to install sound files into it said it wasn't compatible...do I need a sampler to get it working?