Chris Lord-Alge interview

Yeah, but if all the takes have not been merged, can you still open the session files? Sonar 5? Logic 7? Cubase SX2? Pro Tools 4?

If you're going to make a backup of just the audio you can bounce to disk just the waves and keep em as a backup.
Chris lord alge just keeps on the tapes the audio, so you do the same with the method I mentioned: you backup just the waves.

Smart guy, and I respect his work, but he comes off like kind of a dill weed.

dill_weed_photo.jpg

His brother is WAY WAY WAY worse....he's the cool one of the 2....

If you're going to make a backup of just the audio you can bounce to disk just the waves and keep em as a backup.
Chris lord alge just keeps on the tapes the audio, so you do the same with the method I mentioned: you backup just the waves.

Yes, I know. That's how it should be done and I agree that it would work. But it's not what most people do. They just backup the folders without doing anything to the files. One example would be MiLaR. I bought the DVD but I can't mix the song, because I don't have Pro Tools.

Yes, I know. That's how it should be done and I agree that it would work. But it's not what most people do. They just backup the folders without doing anything to the files. One example would be MiLaR. I bought the DVD but I can't mix the song, because I don't have Pro Tools.

send me the session and ill make it friendly for other daw's