"Christian Metal"hahaha

Acculy that is the whole deal with Maria giving birth to her little spawn without having a lumberjack or whatever in the picture.. She was the first christian, and needed something more than a name to the religion, so she creates an embryo out of mud and pronounce herself pregnant.

Blodørn;6126796 said:
Acculy that is the whole deal with Maria giving birth to her little spawn without having a lumberjack or whatever in the picture.. She was the first christian, and needed something more than a name to the religion, so she creates an embryo out of mud and pronounce herself pregnant.

lmfao!!!! :lol:

maybe she was just a whore?
No, dude, that was Freya! Loki says so in Lokasenna, which is just as likely to be a true version of events as those depicted in the Bible, so if we're going to discuss prehistorical whores, we should at least choose one who did it with some style! Hail Freya!

Another example,''Angel'' by Judas Priest from the last album

By the way, I just imagine...
If the difference between Christian and other kinds of metal is in the lyrics, the Christians have another source of inspiration, Malleus Maleficarum and all that goes with the infamous book. Torture, ''a wooden horse'', elevation and so on.
The Christians don't like it when you remind them about Malleus Maleficarum, but they have written it, and they followed the laws.
The texts would be awesome =)

Depends on if they base their music/lyrics on it or not, to me. I don't give a fuck about what they might personally believe, but if you're going to be singing about something I could care less about, I'm not likely gonna be interested. (Yeah, I'm a lyrics person.)

Allthough im also a lyrics person, i can still enjoy music if the lyrics suck. CoB for example, most of the lyrics are worse then brittney spears' lyrics, but i still like them.. kinda.. ;)
Also, alot of BM is in norwegian, now i could go try and spend hours translating all the lyrics but nah. I do know where the lyrics are about most of the times, in big lines.
And, Evroklidon (i meantioned this before i think) is christian black metal, and the lyrics are about christianity (well, thats what ive heared.. i cant read chzech though:lol:) but i can still enjoy their music

Blodørn;6128496 said:
She was a virgin, atleast the bible(then it has to be right) says so :p

a429.gif