Christmas and 2005 Music Wishlists

Xmas haul:
Aeternus - Beyond the Wandering Moon
Bathory - Hammerheart
Edge of Sanity - Crimson
Darkthrone - Sardonic Wrath
Empyrium - A Wintersunset
Mastodon - Remission
Unicorn - A Recollection of Worlds (4CD demo set) -- FUCK YEA!

Wishlist 05

Quorthon gets revived from the dead and records a new album ;)

Luz said:
HAAAAAAAA!! My mom rules, she gave me 2 cd's full of mp3's!!!
Vader: Litany; Reign Forever World; Revelations; Blood; The Beast.
Borknagar: Empiricism, Epic
Anathema: A Natural Disaster.
Behemoth: Zos Kia Cultus; Demigod.
Ulver: Perdition City, Kveldssanger.
Amon Amarth: The Avenger, The Crusher.
Celestial Season: Solar Lovers.
Hypocrisy: The complete discography (Ok, I have a couple, she didn't know it)
And 2 dvd's: Hypocrisy live in NYC 3/15/99 - Malevolent Creation live in NYC 3/9/99 (in the same dvd)
Dark Tranquillity: Live Damage DVD.
And a vhs. Pantera: Cowboys from Hell. The videos.

See? My mom truly rules.
\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-
You and your mom are so metal I wish I could lick you both... infact that is the only thing I will put on my wishlist for 2005. And for Christmas this year I was hoping for a picture of you in an Opeth thong, but it just didnt happen. Maybe next year if Im a good boy... um, but I can be bad too. :tickled:

lol lol :loco: Well, first of all, my mom doesn't like much metal.
BUT she likes seeing me happy, and if I behave myself well during the year, this is the result. See?
You CAN'T lick my mom ... as for me, we might come to an agreement :tickled: ... now seriously, NOT.
About the Opeth thong, HELL NO, there is no way in hell that I'll show my ass here and SECOND no one give me that thong as a christmas present. :devil: So there is no way that I'll show my butt on the forum, and if it was, I wouldn't do it either. :p

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

The Invoking said:
You and your mom are so metal I wish I could lick you both... in fact that is the only thing I will put on my wishlist for 2005. And for Christmas this year I was hoping for a picture of you in an Opeth thong, but it just didnt happen. Maybe next year if Im a good boy... um, but I can be bad too. :tickled:

For 2005 I want that new Opeth, Deadwing from Porcupine Tree, Opeth to come back to Mexico, a new Iron Maiden archives dvd, the Pain of Salvation dvd...

we should have a "rate my ass in an Opeth thong" thread rating all female posters here...Mikael Akerfeldt could do another cameo post and rate some -l-

Dreadful said:
I didn't ask for anything for Christmas. Surprises -l-

Wishlist 2005:
At the gates regroup
Emperor regroup
Carcass regroup
Cynic regroup
Pestilence regroup
Resurrection regroup
New Testament album
New Disincarnate album
New Opeth album
Opeth US tour
New Agalloch album
Agalloch US tour(possibly with Opeth, Novembre, My dying Bride or something)
New Summoning album
Paradise Lost adding some growls in their new album.
Dave Vincent officially returning to Morbid Angel
Soilwork realizing that they're playing gay shit and re-write the new album in the vein of Steel/Chainheart/Predators era.
Anders Friden realizing that Jonathon Davis is a horrid influence.
Norther, Imperanon, Immortal Souls, Skyfire etc disband(or quit worshipping Children of Bodom)
Jon Schaffer realizing that he's a big pussy and admits to Burnt Offerings being better than anything he's written in the past 10 years.
Terry Butler realizing that he's in the wrong band and reforms Massacre.
The death of metalcore.

I'm pretty sure David Vincent is back in Morbid Angel right now.

http://roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=25732

naboo said:
I'm pretty sure David Vincent is back in Morbid Angel right now.

http://roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=25732

Bassist/vocalist David Vincent will be rejoining MORBID ANGEL for their rescheduled tour of South America following the departure — for the second, and apparently final, time

I am not done with the music business by any means, I will now be moving into other areas of the business, things I have always enjoyed, but didn't have time for. I will be moving into much more recording, production and management

as soon as i get a camera, ill be posting my ass here. im even going to shave it.

my theory is that Luz looks alot like adriana lima but is just shy - has nothing to do with not owning an opeth thong.

^^heh heh! thanks D1! i was jus going by her avatar.
heres one for you:
"with the sandwich in one hand....and the fuckin *head* in the other!"

hope you are having a good new years. im drunk out of my fukcin mind. cheers.

^gasp! seeing as how youre a lebowski fan, i thought you wouldve recognized this from raising arizona - perhaps the more superior movie.