Christmaspresents

Torgoth

Graveless Soul
Jan 11, 2002
Finland
Visit site
What do you buy to your friends and boy-/girlfriends?
I have never gave anyone anything else than alcohol, but now it would be very good choice and I'm not sure what could I give to my girlfriend. I think I buy her a book, it's not very distinctive or romantic present but I can't think what else I could get to her. She doesn't wear any jewelry or rings, so I don't think she would want any.
How about you already bought presents to everyone who deserve one?

The better I know a person, the easier it is to find a present for him/her I think. I try to remember what they said they liked, so it's easier to 'find' a present later on.. you only hafta go back to where he/she said "Ooohh.. that's sooo cool!" and get it ;)

Get drunk and wrap a ribbon on your dick and put a little santa hat on it, and then show up at your girlfriend's house as she is having dinner @christmas eve with her family.

That's probably not going to work very well, but still, i have to suggest it. And that you bring a videocam with you. And then show us all the results :lol:

Northern Viking said:
Im pretty fine mate.
That's good.
Bad people are always doing well, didnt you know? ;)
And what that has to do with you? :)
Tut Ankh Amon said:
Get drunk and wrap a ribbon on your dick and put a little santa hat on it, and then show up at your girlfriend's house as she is having dinner @christmas eve with her family.
We are going to her parents' home at Christmas, but I don't think I do that. Thanks for tip anyway.

I bought Patricia Cornwell's Portrait of a Killer: Jack the Ripper -- Case Closed to her, I hope she like's that.

I'm going to get quite many presents for my husband again this year.

I'm going to by him a book by one of his favourite authors, probably a few dvd's by his favourite bands, a game for ps2 and I'll make on extremely personal gift for him too, that might be the one which he thinks is the best one ;)

Who knows, I might get some more ideas too, but I'm definitely going to get at least these.

well if he/she plays guitar its easy. i made my bf go through the sam ash catalog and be like "oh i like this, this this and this..." so that was easy. then i just told him hey ill make it easy for you, i want a game boy advance sp =P uh if all else fails, she doesn't point anyhting out in stores/catalog/conversatation, something girlie and pretty is nice, i gotta really hot amesysth (sp?) dragon statue once, that does nothing... but its cool to have