Chuck's guest appearances

If Testament ever redid an album of there's if should be Souls of Black. Better production and Gene Hoglan on drums would make that record that much better.

I also saw Chuck on stage with Dragonlord at Milwaukee Metalfest in 2002. They did a run through of "Into The Pit", complete with members of Exodus and Vio-lence (who both played earlier) shouting gang vocals.

Cool. Thanks for the info! I'm guessing that since it was 2002 Dragonlord still consisted of Eric, SdG, Steve Smythe, Jon Allen and Lyle Livingstone, right? Or, wait, that might have been Derrick Ramirez on bass already.

Found the whole show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj_3FFEpCeo

Chuck sounds good and seems to enjoy it a lot - especially the Sepultura stuff. Too bad Mark from DA didn't have the best day. He's a very good singer. Zet didn't shine as well. I guess more rehearsals would have helped.

oh, and be sure to check out Cold Gin - it's the first time I've seen Chuck play something else than air guitar

Definitely. These all-star tribute albums usually consist of songs recorded by musicians who have never even seen each other in a studio. Everybody does their part in their own studio and the producer merges this into a song hence the total lack of live feel to the material. Still awesdome to hear more Chuck. Can't wait for a proper Testament album. Man, they could an EP at least.

I think I'm probably going to be listening to this all day lol I wish it wasn't all different singers though...or least I wish some of them weren't on there.