Chuck's guest appearances

Sounds like Testament.

At least now we know if Gene ever leaves, Portnoy's up to the task

Haha right?! I do like his drumming in this. I wish there was more drums like the ones in the beginning, it is very Testamenty even the solo...I've heard parts of it before.
And damnit! turn the bass up!!!!!

Found No One Can Tell You on YT and put a link in the first post. Great song and album - if you don't have it, go and get it to support James.

Well, Seek and Destroy might not be what you were asking for, but it's fresh and with Mark from DA and the Metal Allegiance guys. And, yes, Chuck sounds great again:

I bet redfly has posted the links in another thread back when this was still news, but I figured that since we have this thread, we need Chuck singing fucknig VIO-LENCE here. Especially that he does that great. Too bad it was only one song (?)

I've been all about Vio-lence (mostly Oppressing the Masses) for the last month or so, enjoying their relentlessness and Sean's crazy vocal lines in particular, up to the point where I couldn't find satisfaction in any other music. I was getting around to switch to some Forbidden and couldn't convince myself to do that for a long time. Once I did play Distortion and the demos (Rest Assured, Trapped, Disillusions, All That Is etc.), I actually found relief in learning that I can listen to some other Bay Area stuff than Vio-lence again :cool:.

Anyway, here's Torture Tactics done at Killian on Command, on January 20th, 2018.

Basing on the videos, the whole event seems like a great thrash feast. Not of the TOTT size or significance, but definitely one to be remembered. Hats off to Craig Locicero, Dean Dell, Perry Strickland, Matt Camacho, Ted Aguilar, Dave White and everyone else involved. Too bad Rob couldn't afford doing more songs, but still World in a World done by the classic Vio line up minus Sean sounded great. I hope Sean sees full recovery soon.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
High Priest!!...one man! Man it's been too long!

I did post these in your Thrash thread. But it's good to have them back instead of searching through it lol. This might be better quality also.
Chuck sounds beastly!

Yes, it's good to change things up sometimes! Even if it's old..or especially when it's :headbang:old

I hope Sean has gotten over his post surgery problems.

Reactions: Neptune and one man
High Priest!!...one man! Man it's been too long!

It feels like that. Hats off for keeping the forum so vital, I've problems with reading half of the posts, let alone joining the discussion.

I personally would have preferred Chuck doing some crazier stuff from OTM, but you can't complain when you get Torture Tactics. I wonder how he'd sound on a Forbidden song, but don't want anyone to get ill to have the opportunity to hear it.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Haha! thanks!
Don't feel bad, sometimes it's hard for me to keep up too!

Chuck should just forego there being a need to do these for a benefit and just cover everyone else's stuff from the 80's and early 90's!
Seriously...I would love that lol

Reactions: one man and Neptune