Church of Australian Metal

My problem's always been that I couldn't get anyone to pay $1.50 for my snag with or without onions. Bunnings keep price matching me!

Reactions: CiG
I don't suppose it matters as long as you have a tight grip on your cock. Slipping on onion is one thing but slipping on a dick could really be dangerous
I liked how the guy who slipped on the onion went public to tell everyone how putting the onion on top is actually quite dangerous because he slipped on the onion. The Aussie equivalent of Homer Simpson saying "Because of me, they have a sign".

Reactions: Slammed and CiG
The guy is probably hiding now :)
If it were me and I was injured substantially I would make them pay for my medical because the messy floor is their liability but fuck going public and telling the world I can't enter a Bunning store without pissing my pants, some news doesn't need to be shared. It's even news in New Zealand where Bunnings is double the price to Australia. Forget about $40 screwdrivers some guy tripped on onion!

A few pages back I linked to their new single. It got critical acclaim from one poster who thought it was amazing but was too afraid to admit it :)

New video from Dead Kelly, in their words "Share The Fuck Out Of It"

This is horrendous.

Seriously dude, what is this? R. Kelly + being dead, but he's not dead, and actually making undead bad music? Just...delete your posts...and your account...

Found it.

I guess I missed it because Facebook videos are iffy and won't always load unless I'm on my computer. I was wondering what the hell Manic was on about when he brought up R. Kelly and then told someone to delete their account.

This is cool, sometimes the vocals turn me off when he does a more hardcore shout but I love it when the music is grinding its ass off and he's just talk-singing with his ocker accent. It's beautiful, truly high culture.

Reactions: Slammed
Like I said before some people are just simple and don't understand :)
The premise behind that song has more meaning and depth than some people around here :)

Yeah the vocals are really hit and miss. I always check in with them purely because they are aussie and doing it for nothing. I'm far from a fanboi, but I'll give them and anything they release a go. They do some whacked out shit from time to time on Facebook but generally they are just another band who plays music and every 2 years on Australia Day they release something Aussie while trying to remain relatively anonymous.

Reactions: CiG
I think I'd get sick of them if they were prolific and released stuff all the time but as they are it's pretty good.

I remember that album, but I was more shocked when I started playing that video and my daughter started singing it. No idea where she picked it up from.

There is quite a bit of Aus music royalty there (depending on your tastes). Greg has spent years writing comedy songs for all sorts of different things and Colin's name appears on nearly every country music album released in this country.