Church of Australian Metal

I think it was actually pushed back. Woke up this morning under the assumption it was out today but then I checked and it says the 24th now. Either I'm retarded and misread something or it has been postponed.

I think I read the 24th too, so I believe it's been leaked because I saw someone comment on FB saying they were listening to it

Reactions: CiG
Sounds interesting. Think I'm going to have to check out the full album after all

Melbourne band Desecrator have their new album mixed. They are booked for launch party shows in October, whether that happens or not who knows but the album will be out around the same time.

Listed as Death, Thrash, Sludge, I don't know what these guys are but they are from Adelaide and release a new album today.

Six and a half part doco on the Aussie thrash scene from the 80's onward. So many fucking excellent and world class thrash bands. So many old faces and some now gone faces. The latest episode dropped last night with current bands like Hidden Intent, Envenomed and Desecrator mentioned.

Raven Black Night is not bad, although I have only listened to it once.
For those more into thrash both Harlott and In Malice's Wake released new albums on Friday.