Church of Australian Metal

Yeah I agree, they have a reasonable product but there was something missing from the debut, hopefully they found it this time.

I had a listen to the early albums of Ilium (listed on the previous page) and woe fuck it's not good. I like power metal at times and their new album is just a pass, but their old shit is far from it. On the first album the lead singer sounds like a girl with her balls caught in a vice and it's hard to actually listen to the music without constantly being reminded of the voice.

These guys popped up on a search I did earlier. New album out soon, no idea what the back catalogue is like but they sound like a lot of other 80/90's grindcore

Reactions: CiG

that chorus by the hot keyboardist is so fucking beautiful holy shit

Just listened to that RW song. I don't hate it, I don't love it, but there is something missing and the vocals at times seem like they aren't quite suited to music. Not sure if that's entire what it is that hasn't swung me but I might have to give it another listen later.

Yesterday was the 14th anniversary of the death of slide guitar legend Pete Wells.
From bassist in Buffalo to founding member of the Tatts to an impressive solo career the guy was music royalty in this country.