Church of Australian Metal

I flicked over to the ABC last night while channel surfing and Spicks and Specks was on. Fuck I hate that show, Adam Hills is a fucking idiot and 90% of his music facts are wrong, while that dumbarse fat kiwi is about as funny as herpes. But on the show, which I think was recorded last year because they were all covid spaced, they had Amy Taylor. Fuck it was hilarious watching Adam Hills try to be funny while telling Amy all about the pub/punkish rock scene in Australia. A guy with no fucking idea telling a girl who pretty much owns the scene how it works and what happens.

Reactions: CiG
Death Metal/Hardcore? group Honest Crooks have a new album out this week, not sure how I feel about it yet.

Okay so I finally got around to listening to Honest Crooks and they are honestly shit. I'd delete the post so no one saw it but I think it's worth leaving as a warning!

Reactions: CiG and SonOfNun
New single from Raven Black Night. I only remember this band because satanstoenail was either in the band or knew someone in the band.

4ARM have released a new album after seven years asleep. Nothing ground breaking but still better than that shit ^

• Haha
5A44B00F-2C85-4E30-A9DB-585F816C180F.jpeg
The greatest Australian bands are coming to the USA holy shit I’m definitely going to the Irvine show

Last edited:
  • Haha