Cigerettes

I'm older than most all of you and have smoked for years and would LOVE to quit. I've cut back and me and my fiance' have been talking about this, but it's very hard once your hooked and the real stress in life comes into play.

If you can, stop now so you don't have to stop later or die because you didn't.

Scourge of Malice said:
For me its definitely more of a mind thing.. just sitting down and having a cig when youre super stressed seems to help calm me down. I think its just more the action of smoking rather than wanting the nicotine. Habit.

+1

black people cigs...

eeewwwww

I only bum smokes, that way i never really crave them cause i dont have them much. But when you are stressed, nothing beats a smoke.

Cigerettes suck!

They're bad for you, and they don't do anything for you. It's just some stupid thing that teenagers do in order to be "cool". I've had a mom, brother, and two uncles that all died from smoking. My other brother still smokes, (he's 33) but he's been trying to quit. No way in hell I'm smoking, but I might drink soon. I'd be able to control it.

War_Blade said:
black people cigs...

eeewwwww

I only bum smokes, that way i never really crave them cause i dont have them much. But when you are stressed, nothing beats a smoke.

Or sex

I am trying to quit now and have gone two days but now im drinking because its a saturday night,So this is my true test if I can live without them.