Circus Maximus availability

adaher said:
Maybe Glenn can have an extra hour of performances. Stratovarius will play two extra songs for Gold Badge members, then the Gold badgers will be kicked out and Stratovarius can play two different songs for the regular ticket holders.

Err, what about the Silver beavers and the Bronze squirrels? This is crass animalism, this is!

:tickled:

I will admit that I havent read this thread. I just thought some of you might want to check out the new CM disc. My buddy Steve runs the web station in my signature. He has been spinning the new CM disc for a few weeks now. You can request to hear it, you just have to follow the instructions on his page. BTW, its an awesome disc.

Thanks for the heads up, metalsped. I requested the 17 minute song, CM will be playing on that station in an hour or so for those of you who want to catch a listen!

I will repeat in this thread what I have said in all Circus Maximus threads prior to eventual deletion (as it's a fine line for me to allow it). Those that have the disc have illegally downloaded a leaked copy from some scumbag at one of the labels they submitted it to for consideration. There has not been a single promo sent out. I will not debate anything further. I'm just pointing out fact.

Glenn H.

Ohhh forgot you said that. That is screwed up, but that radio broadcast just made me insanely excited to hear/see CM. They made a huge leap on my "excited to see" ranking tonight.

Harvester said:
I will repeat in this thread what I have said in all Circus Maximus threads prior to eventual deletion (as it's a fine line for me to allow it). Those that have the disc have illegally downloaded a leaked copy from some scumbag at one of the labels they submitted it to for consideration. There has not been a single promo sent out. I will not debate anything further. I'm just pointing out fact.

Glenn H.

Glenn that may be, but I was told they were sending me a copy of the promo. I honestly can't remember who it was that told me, as it was over a month ago and I don't keep any but the most important emails, but someone DID tell me. I got the impression the promos had already been sent out, or were being sent out.

I don't see what the big deal is, people who really like them are going to buy it anyway because the feeling you get supporting the bands you like is worth far more than the 15 dollars the CD usually costs.

PS: Got Stride promo this morning, woohoo. :tickled:

requiem99 said:
I don't see what the big deal is, people who really like them are going to buy it anyway because the feeling you get supporting the bands you like is worth far more than the 15 dollars the CD usually costs.

PS: Got Stride promo this morning, woohoo. :tickled:

100% agreed!

I think I'd be kind of happy if someone desired my music enough to steal my debut album from me. I'm sure I'd be pissed afterwards if I lost money from it...but still... :Smug: