Circus Maximus' next album

Waldemariel

Oct 9, 2009
Hey guys,

I'm really sorry for being the first one to start nagging but; Any ETA on your next album? I've been reading some old interviews from summertime, about you guys having more or less 7 songs in the making and that you were planning on have 2 or maybe 3 videos.

I'm simply just curious and I hope you guys are taking your time, because creating music at the level in which you are is just absolutely jawdropping.

What are your plans for the fall and winter?

It's going to be sweet :headbang: i've been listening to Isolate lots recently and some guys were playing it outside the London Dream Theater Gig on 10/10/09.
Just ordered the American version of The First Chapter Keep the good tunes coming :kickass:

Hi guys ;)

Just wanted to inform you that things are running smoothly :kickass: We can not wait to show you all the new stuff ..we are still in the pre-production of the album and so far there are 10 KICK-ASS-SONGS:headbang:

As soon as we start the recordings we will have a studio-diary ..so stay tuned ;)

The guys:loco:

Looking forward to the studio diary and some sound snipets from the new album :headbang: your first two albums are fast becoming prog classics and rightly so! For the glory of the empiiiiierrrr :kickass:

Hi guys ;)

Just wanted to inform you that things are running smoothly :kickass: We can not wait to show you all the new stuff ..we are still in the pre-production of the album and so far there are 10 KICK-ASS-SONGS:headbang:

As soon as we start the recordings we will have a studio-diary ..so stay tuned ;)

The guys:loco:

this news just made my day :kickass: