Circus Maximus Tour, too good to be true?

Aug 6, 2003
Sandy Eggo
Visit site
I just got a e-mail from Bands in Town with the following info.

SAT JUNE 20, 2015 - 8:00 PM
Circus Maximus
Los Angeles, CA, 2015
The Regent Theater, DTLA

Edit: It is just some burlesque show, Bandsintown sent out an e-mail with a picture of the band :( So, too good to be true

"Our" Circus Maximus has a new booking agent in North America, however. I wouldn't be surprised to see them here next year...

"Our" Circus Maximus has a new booking agent in North America, however. I wouldn't be surprised to see them here next year...
Would it be repetitive for me to take this opportunity to remind their new booking agent - whoever that mysterious figure might be - that America does, in fact, extend West past the Mississippi River? ;)

Seriously though...Circus Maximus in Southern California, please. Pretty please.

Oh cool someone in California that can complain about a lack of shows somehow. Take a trip to the Midwest (not Chicago) or the Southeast, and let's have a chat over a cup of disappointment.

Note: I know why shows don't come to the places I've chosen to live. No one wants to book a show at a place they know less than 40 people will show up. I get it.

Would it be repetitive for me to take this opportunity to remind their new booking agent - whoever that mysterious figure might be - that America does, in fact, extend West past the Mississippi River? ;)

Seriously though...Circus Maximus in Southern California, please. Pretty please.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I will see if I can pass along the message. This mysterious figure can be annoying to deal with sometimes.

It will really come down to availability and the budget (I assume anyway, not speak on their behalf or their agent's). I'm sure it's been brought up to their team before. :lol:

:lol: I will see if I can pass along the message. This mysterious figure can be annoying to deal with sometimes.

It will really come down to availability and the budget (I assume anyway, not speak on their behalf or their agent's). I'm sure it's been brought up to their team before. :lol:
Thank you, sir. I'll take that over a flat out "not happening"...

Oh cool someone in California that can complain about a lack of shows somehow. Take a trip to the Midwest (not Chicago) or the Southeast, and let's have a chat over a cup of disappointment.
If you were a real music fan, you would have been born on the east coast. Being born where the shows aren't is just lame. :loco:
Well at least I had the wisdom to not be born in a flyover state. ;)

I get why some tours don't come to the West Coast, I'm just busting Milton's balls since most of the Infinity tours so far aren't coming out here. I know we're likely going to get the second leg of the Evergrey tour and whatever else might be coming down the pipe. I just want my instant gratification, damnit.

Well at least I had the wisdom to not be born in a flyover state. ;)
Very true.

I get why some tours don't come to the West Coast, I'm just busting Milton's balls since most of the Infinity tours so far aren't coming out here.
Understood. It does seem like the most surefire way to book a financially viable tour for a band who needs to fly to the U.S., is to have them do a compact run of east coast dates.

Thank you, sir. I'll take that over a flat out "not happening"...

Anytime. :)
PureXul said:
I'm just busting Milton's balls since most of the Infinity tours so far aren't coming out here.

They are coming here. You're just not here. :) :lol:

PureXul said:
I know we're likely going to get the second leg of the Evergrey tour...

Not happening.

:lol:

*Game, Set, Match Infinity*

If you were a real music fan, you would have been born on the east coast. Being born where the shows aren't is just lame. :loco:

Yeah I'd love to see the Overkill / Symphony X tour this fall. Lucky you, they'll be in your backyard. That show will kill with them playing to their hometown fans.

I remember back in 1999 or so my local paper said that GWAR was playing locally and the opener was Tad Morose. Disappointingly, not Urban Breed Tad Morose.