Cities, towns. Your fav places....

Lanterns

1 girl in her cups
May 5, 2003
East Bumblefuck
Alright, so I'vwe been chugging vodka for ages (and a bit of red wine too).
But anyway: I love me some DUBLIN, and i love me some Hell-motherfuckin'-sinki. Perkele! And I kinda like Luxembourg-City too...crappy little town which is the capital of a crappy little country -but hey, it's my hometown. And my country.
So dudes and dudettes...what's your favorite places?

I've never been out of brazil, so I have no idea of how european or american cities look like. My father liked frankfurt and colony, and though he's been on detroit, ny and some other NE american cities, he didn't dig them very much. That wasn't too different from what he knows around here, so no big deal, but he was really impressed all the times he's been on germany.
Me, I like sao paulo best. It's my hometown after all :) although I'm living a little more to the countryside now.

No matter how much I complain about living here (Southwest Virginia) it actually isn't all that bad. That is, if you can enjoy the scenery without killing some idiot, shit could get a little nasty after that . . .

A few pics:

Roanoke, the city nearest me
Roanoke #2
Natural Bridge Formation, Natural Bridge, VA
Natural Bridge #2
Dark Hollow Falls, Shenandoah National Park
Shenandoah Valley
Luray Caverns, Luray, VA
Luray Caverns #2
Luray Caverns #3
Morning Haze over the Blue Ridge Mountains, Blue Ridge, VA

Seeing the mountains in that last photo in person is absolutely amazing. :OMG:

:cry: My favorite place got wiped out by that bitch Katrina! RIP New Orleans! Cozumel, Mexico City, Toluca, Cancun, and even good ol' Monterrey are the best cities I have visited in Mexico!

I know Newport News, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Some of Rio, alot of Sao Paulo, and Gloucester (god i hope i never have to go back there ex gf issues)

surprise, surprise...my favourite place is fuckin´ hel(l)sinki! :headbang: :)
holy shit, i think, i must go there again. haven´t been there for such a long time now :( need to find someone who will come with me. if nobody wants to come with me, i´ll go there alone. i don´t fuckin´ care :D

This year alone, i've hit London x2, Gothenburg x2, Stockholm, Germany, Oslo, Copenhagen (Kinda).. and have 1 more gothenbrug, stockholm trip as well as an oslo one and another london one.

I love them all equally,. to be honest.

Lanterns said:
ME! And maybe Maili "Hau Ordentlich Salz an den Hasenbraten" Björklund too! You two dudettes ROCK as does Hellsinki!

that would really kick ass! lanterns, maili and cobabe trashed and lost in fuckin´ helsinki :) :headbang: getting shitfaced and having a cool party every night :kickass: i think, i must start to save some money :)
i´ve always thought, it would be cool to meet you and maili someday, somewhere :D

"hau ordentlich salz an den hasenbraten"? did i miss somethin´? *g*

thanks, you rock, too :)

-Gavin- said:
This year alone, i've hit London x2, Gothenburg x2, Stockholm, Germany, Oslo, Copenhagen (Kinda).. and have 1 more gothenbrug, stockholm trip as well as an oslo one and another london one.

shame on you, gavin! you hit oslo and stockholm...what about helsinki? you´ve missed something :)

COBabe said:
"hau ordentlich salz an den hasenbraten"? did i miss somethin´? *g*
Well......"HASE".......get it???;);)
At RockHard '05 we (Maili and I) were shouting at everyone, "Wir haben Hasenbraten bestellt! HASENBRATEN!!!" Awesome.:D

Hrhr.. well Id fry that bunny :D

Anyway.. I liked Helsinki a lot when I went there last year.. Paris is nice, though the metal scene is small and teeny-ish. France in general is sort of like my second home, Ive been pretty much everywhere in France :)

-Gavin- said:

Gosh your passport must be full Gav?:)