Clark Kent Match EQ IR Collection!! (FREE ofcourse)

Somebody with an 8 string should do The Acacia Strain - Jonestown. The intro would be perfect to capture.

I don't know why but when I try with LE345 or Lextac or Revalver for the same impulse, it makes completely differents tones... the color of the amp is very present... I don"t know why... I set every knob to 12 o clock...

these are fantastic. i'm not looking to copy anyone's tone, but the flavor these can add is just great. i'm currently working on a project where i've so far used two of these impulses mixed with the asem recto v30 impulse (great for blending and replacing the missing low end on some of these), and one by itself for a lead.

i can't comment on what sounds 'real' and what doesn't, but using these somehow makes me feel like i'm working with actual mic'ed guitar tones, and fucking badass ones at that. never felt like that before...

ei voi kuin kiittää :)

would somebody mind uploading these to dropbox please? mediafire and the likes are blocked at university and i'd love to give these a spin!

ei voi kuin kiittää :)

Se on hyvä että niistä on hyötyä! :)

Nah.. this topic isn't dead. I'm a bit busy nowadays so I can't really do favors for you guys, sorry. But I'm sure the community can help you guys. Just ask someone. :)

would somebody mind uploading these to dropbox please? mediafire and the likes are blocked at university and i'd love to give these a spin!

Is this topic dead ? is no one there to upload again the stuff ?

Se on hyvä että niistä on hyötyä! :)

Nah.. this topic isn't dead. I'm a bit busy nowadays so I can't really do favors for you guys, sorry. But I'm sure the community can help you guys. Just ask someone. :)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/634372/Clark Kent Match EQ IR Collection.rar ;)