I think I found "THE" reverb for me. FREE!

Just gotthe Bricasti stuff the other day and threw it in the drums for the new Orpheus album.... Removing ALL PREVIOUS reverb instances in favor of these! But fuck... With a few open, dem ir loaders will fuck your CPU!

What are people using to run IRs these days? I tried SIR many years ago but back then it was too taxing on my computer. I'm using Cubase so I have the IR loader in that, but I'm not to fond of the way it works with importing, and I often move projects back and forth between computers so the preset system for that plugin seems like it'll make a mess with mobility. Been looking at Altiverb but it's a bit pricey. But I'd go for it if it's what works best!

now you're just being a dick Marco

:lol:

I actually thought about that but then again... I thought I was more likely to get bashed for resurrecting an old thread. :D

Nah, not if you're resurrecting something usefull that didn't get a lot of response in the first pace...at least not in that thread, I remember talk about it in other ones if I'm not mistaken

I used to use the Briscati impulses quite a bit a while back, they're awesome! I kinda stopped using them because my old computer sucked, and couldn't really handle them, then I kinda forgot about them. Thanks for bringing it up again Clark, i've got a new machine now and im definitely going to fire them up!

And honestly I don't see anything wrong with making repeat threads. It renews the topic and sparks new discussion. Sometimes people don't want to read through pages and pages of an old thread to catch up with whats happening after a necrobump.

what kind of impulse-loader do you guys use?

i have tried them serveral times on drums, but never liked them too much... maybe i should give them another try! which ones would you recommend to experiemnt with? (lots of ir-files...)

thanks!

He's accusing others of what he does constantly. I could give you examples from multiple forums even of Clark in action.

Sure I troll from time to time but that's like 5% of my posts max and my trolls are usually not meant as attacks towards an OP. There is that one thread that got out of hand in here regarding that german unit. I do have a weird sense of humor... I'm scandinavian so there might be a misunderstanding somewhere.

Just like you said we are on other forums too and just like you accuse me of something I can tell you that you are always negative. I don't like that and I feel sad for you for having to unload your real life frustration on these forums. If you have a personal grudge against me then please PM me and tell it to me and stop the off-topic rant.

Others seem to like the information I provide so please let us do our thing instead of hijacking. You are making the thread about me. Shoot the messenger... you know.

Thanks for reposting them! I was searching for a decent reverb for a long time and never came across these impulses :)

Edit: Short question: Which IR loader do you use with these?